Thread: Apparition hull.

Default Apparition hull.

Merry Christmas everyone! Here is my App hull that has been sitting around for a while and I'm just not going to use it. It's in pretty good shape but it is used. No major wrecks or repairs but does have a few cracks in the paint. It would make someone a good project. I'm offering up the bare hull but if you need any hardware to complete it PLEASE let me know and i will see what I can throw in! Free shipping in a very nice box.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Pursuit: T-180, TP 4060/1620kv. Genesis: T-180, GoolRC 2000kv. UL-1: Bone stock. MHZ Tsunami: Full tilt SAW project!

I would love a shot at this hull as Ive never done a scratch build. Ill even pay shipping so as not to cost Turbo Dan. Thanks

All yours! I got the shipping, no worries. PM me your address and anything else you might want hardware wise. Merry Christmas!
    Pursuit: T-180, TP 4060/1620kv. Genesis: T-180, GoolRC 2000kv. UL-1: Bone stock. MHZ Tsunami: Full tilt SAW project!

Super generous Dan. Being new to the hobby, I can use all the help I can get. I'll pay it forward with something I have here. I don't have much RC stuff, but I'll figure something out. Thanks so much, for your generosity, and the great forum which has helped my out since getting into this a few months back. Merry Christmas to all!!!

Awesome gift Dan-o! Had to sit on my hands when I first saw this so someone more deserving could pick it up. I've got too many cats already.

Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    Awesome gift Dan-o! Had to sit on my hands when I first saw this so someone more deserving could pick it up. I've got too many cats already.
    Haha, same here with these other gifts(happens every year)! I've been stalking/PMing Linewbie for a few hours. He's a good guy. Happy to help him out. I'm cleaning out my toy box and he's going to get a nice care package. I'ts a win win!
    Last edited by Turbo Dan-O; 12-16-2017 at 10:19 PM.

Thanks for sitting this one out fweasel, this is going to be a nice winter project for me.

Well done Dan. Same as my Fantasm hull are they not?
    Good luck with the build Linewbie. Don’t be afraid to ask if you have questions.
    Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by srislash View Post
    Well done Dan. Same as my Fantasm hull are they not?
    I think so??? Fast hull no matter how you look at it. We'll see what Linewbie can do with it.

As we discussed earlier Dan, I intend on keeping it powered by a single motor since it's already set up that way, and will be cheaper to build, running 6s. Other than that, I'm wide open for suggestions, and will be tapping the members here for suggestions. Thanks again Dan.