Thread: EC5 battery connectors

Default EC5 battery connectors

Feeling generous this year so I'm offering up a second gift. 9pr of EC5 battery connectors. Shipping is on me.

2017-12-07 17.21.03.jpg
    HPR C5009 Mystic twin, Genesis 37, Zelos 36 twin, Voracity 36, Miss Geico 29 V3, King of Shaves P1, Mini Zonda 27, Miss Budweiser 1/12, Delta Force 26, Offshore Infinity, Stealthwake, Vac-U-Tug Jr

Bump. Surely someone can use some battery connectors...
    HPR C5009 Mystic twin, Genesis 37, Zelos 36 twin, Voracity 36, Miss Geico 29 V3, King of Shaves P1, Mini Zonda 27, Miss Budweiser 1/12, Delta Force 26, Offshore Infinity, Stealthwake, Vac-U-Tug Jr

Yes, I could Ryan . . .very nice of you.

Okay Brian, they're yours. I'll ship them Monday morning.

thank you sir. I'll be sharing some of these over here with someone as well.

Shipped this morning. Nuts, don't know why the image flipped.

2017-12-19 12.54.24.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    Shipped this morning. Nuts, don't know why the image flipped.

2017-12-19 12.54.24.jpg
    LOL. np Ryan I can always turn my head upside down. .lol.. or my laptop. . .thanks again my friend.

Ryan, so my wife finally took the Christmas tree down yesterday and today there was a small box addressed to me from Doyle. My wife said she found it among some empty boxes under the tree. Well, it's the EC5 that you sent me. I totally forgot about them with all the hustle and bustle of Christmas. So I have them and a belated BIG THANK YOU ! ! ! ! ! I'm going to solder them and standardize my neighbor's son's two rc boats and his rc truck for safety reasons as he has deans on them now. I did the same for my two young sons and they play together and I want them to be on the safe side. So he thanks you as well. Again thank you my friend.

Regards,
    Brian