Thread: Where to Buy Cardboard Boxes for Shipping a Hull

Default Where to Buy Cardboard Boxes for Shipping a Hull

Hi,

I moved recently and I need to ship a Hull to my new address. But I have looked everywhere and can not find a proper cardboard box for my 45” Cat at a decent price. Can anyone recommend any sites or places where I can get one?

Thanks!

Most UPS stores carry boxes for shipping golf clubs, one of those might work.

You can also do a frankenbox. Make one the size you need by taping together parts of 2 smaller boxes. Or cut down one that is larger.

Quote Originally Posted by rabosi View Post
    You can also do a frankenbox. Make one the size you need by taping together parts of 2 smaller boxes. Or cut down one that is larger.
    Usually, I get a big box and cut here and there to form a smaller box but in this case you will need to get two boxes. Cut out the first box so it's only oe layer and lay it out on the floor. then put the boat on it and gauge what you need to do and use the second box to fill the gaps. Or you can use plywood but will cost more to ship, however, it will be stronger as it will have bracing and you can tie down the boat inside the wooden box. Whatever you do, you'll have to be creative. . good luck.

D,
    Check out a guitar box from Amazon. ($25.)
    Traxxas Spartan, RCBB Zonda-R, Promarine MTR, Proboat IMP 31 v3, PB UL-19, Bonzai FE 47 Skater