Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 344

Thread: 2018 IMPBA FE Nationals - Michigan Cup

  1. #211

    Default

    Hey Racers,
    My good friend Jason Sims is coming to the Nat's to help me and Fede.
    He is the best I cannot thank him enough for making the trip.
    Going to fly him in on Wednesday, no problem, however
    we need some help or ideas get him back home in time for work Sunday in Daytona Beach.
    I have not booked the return flight yet, but it will probably be out of Detroit.....or Flint.
    Any ideas of how to get him to the airport leaving the pond at maybe 5:00 Saturday evening?
    I already ran this by Terry and Tom, thought maybe someone else might have an idea.
    Let us know,
    Thx so much,
    Ken
    Giant Power/Mojo Racing
    NEU Motors / Rico Racing/ Castle Creations
    2018 IMPBA FE High Points "National Champion"

  2. #212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Haines View Post
    Hey Racers,
    My good friend Jason Sims is coming to the Nat's to help me and Fede.
    He is the best I cannot thank him enough for making the trip.
    Going to fly him in on Wednesday, no problem, however
    we need some help or ideas get him back home in time for work Sunday in Daytona Beach.
    I have not booked the return flight yet, but it will probably be out of Detroit.....or Flint.
    Any ideas of how to get him to the airport leaving the pond at maybe 5:00 Saturday evening?
    I already ran this by Terry and Tom, thought maybe someone else might have an idea.
    Let us know,
    Thx so much,
    Ken
    Fed Ex?

  3. #213

    Default

    uber
    We call ourselves the "Q"

  4. #214

    Default

    Canon?
    glue sniffer

  5. #215

    Default

    Courier pigeon?

  6. #216

    Default

    Possum?
    We call ourselves the "Q"

  7. #217

    Default

    race is a little over 2 weeks away and this is the only chatter???? WTF
    We call ourselves the "Q"

  8. #218

    Default

    Settle down mike.. are u off ur meds??

  9. #219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madmikepags View Post
    race is a little over 2 weeks away and this is the only chatter???? WTF
    Lol. Everyone in focused on testing and tuning. The two of us combined are running 16 classes under 1 tent.

  10. #220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ty Davis View Post
    Lol. Everyone in focused on testing and tuning. The two of us combined are running 16 classes under 1 tent.
    Mike is probably running 16 classes himself.

    Larry
    Past NAMBA- P Mono -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Past NAMBA- P Sport -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Bump & Grind Racing Props -We Like Em Smooth & Wet

  11. #221

    Default

    q hydro and p spec tunnel are still listed on rc racing events, those classes are cancelled aren't they?
    We call ourselves the "Q"

  12. #222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madmikepags View Post
    q hydro and p spec tunnel are still listed on rc racing events, those classes are cancelled aren't they?
    Neither of those classes made the cut.

  13. #223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madmikepags View Post
    q hydro and p spec tunnel are still listed on rc racing events, those classes are cancelled aren't they?
    I need them there for accounting purposes.
    Caution: Does not play well with others!

  14. #224

    Default

    What is it going to take to get Q hydro back on the run sheet? Tyler Davis, do you want to run one?
    It would be a shame not to run the premier class in FE.
    Tyler Garrard
    NAMBA 639/IMPBA 20525
    T-Hydro @ 142.94mph former WR

  15. #225

    Default

    Sigh. 2 of the 5 Q's that were registered were either borrowed or incomplete.

    I think of "premier" differently apparently. An FE class that can't make at an all FE event doesn't qualify as premier to me.

    We've sort of duct taped classes together before to make people happy. It's always a disaster. 1 doesn't get quite finished or has never been wet. One breaks down during open water. One is getting raced by someone that's never run one. He takes someone out and feels like a turd.

    We're not doing it for this gig. The deadline came and went.
    glue sniffer

  16. #226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaceMechaniX View Post
    What is it going to take to get Q hydro back on the run sheet? Tyler Davis, do you want to run one?
    It would be a shame not to run the premier class in FE.
    Tyler
    I am already 12 classes deep and 7 of them are High points classes. I also have a couple of loaner boats that I haven't run yet. I also feel that my ability to drive one of those boats is very slim. So, I'd have to say no on Q Hydro.

    P hydro is already going to be a handful trying to keep up with you guys in speed.

  17. #227

    Default

    wah wah wah!!!! LOL really lookin forward to this race!!!!
    We call ourselves the "Q"

  18. #228

    Default

    Sad to say I have to drop out. I need to replace the upper plenum gasket in my 3.8II. Just too much coin I don’t have on hand. There are some health issues with both Wendy and I too but we were still trying to make it.

    At best maybe we will visit a day or two.
    Nortavlag Bulc

  19. #229

    Default

    Well crap Ray. Keep us in the loop either way. We sure do get it. Life ain't all peaches n' cream.
    glue sniffer

  20. #230

    Default

    I had a dream last nite that PAGS climbed onto a big a$$ tractor to move something around the site. In classic PAGS fashion he did so at wide open throttle. Then he fell off the seat, hung on fer dear life, and drove that thing into the lake............... full boogy. We're all running into the water to get him thinking he's surely dead. He crawled out and says "I'm such a jack ass sometimes".

    ...............that's not weird right?

    Usually I just dream the pond dried up or was completely covered with weeds. This is a brand new twist. Dang it Mikey! Stay off the freak'n tractor.
    glue sniffer

  21. #231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Davis View Post
    I had a dream last nite that PAGS climbed onto a big a$$ tractor to move something around the site. In classic PAGS fashion he did so at wide open throttle. Then he fell off the seat, hung on fer dear life, and drove that thing into the lake............... full boogy. We're all running into the water to get him thinking he's surely dead. He crawled out and says "I'm such a jack ass sometimes".

    ...............that's not weird right?

    Usually I just dream the pond dried up or was completely covered with weeds. This is a brand new twist. Dang it Mikey! Stay off the freak'n tractor.
    What is Weird Terry is you dreaming about Mike P.

    Larry
    Past NAMBA- P Mono -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Past NAMBA- P Sport -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Bump & Grind Racing Props -We Like Em Smooth & Wet

  22. #232

    Default

    One could only imagine that conversation if he talks in his sleep. Oddly enough, I don’t think his wife would one bit shocked hearing it. Lol

  23. #233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TRUCKPULL View Post
    What is Weird Terry is you dreaming about Mike P.

    Larry
    Yeah, ewe.

    Charlie, you coming by the pond later? Got the 34 Wildthing rebuilt.....again. haha
    glue sniffer

  24. #234

    Default

    Planning on it.

  25. #235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Davis View Post
    Yeah, ewe.

    Charlie, you coming by the pond later? Got the 34 Wildthing rebuilt.....again. haha
    What the heck. I hit the bouy. I hit the bank. Let’s see how I do on a moving target? Lol

  26. #236

    Default

    It happens. I just ripped the transom off the Oberto.
    glue sniffer

  27. #237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Davis View Post
    It happens. I just ripped the transom off the Oberto.
    Tenth scale? Noooo!
    Nortavlag Bulc

  28. #238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Davis View Post
    It happens. I just ripped the transom off the Oberto.
    Ouch.

  29. #239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ty Davis View Post
    P hydro is already going to be a handful trying to keep up with you guys in speed.
    Listen to this guy. Talk about sandbagging. Did anyone see his boat in Atlanta???

  30. #240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    Listen to this guy. Talk about sandbagging. Did anyone see his boat in Atlanta???
    P Rigger. Not sport hydro

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •