Thread: Team Associated RC-10

Default Team Associated RC-10

Anybody got one? I bought a new re-release in 2015 I think I can't remember the year but I know it was 2-3 years ago. I paid $279 and I wish I would have bought like 10 of them. Looks like they are selling for a lot more now. I have it new in the box with the plastic still on the box.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I got my original #6010 I restored with a re-release body.
    DSCN2336.jpgDSCN2337.jpg

I had an RC-12, but not really the same thing.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    I had an RC-12, but not really the same thing.
    I raced a RC-12L and RC-10L back in the day. I got an RC-10L but still need to add a RC-12L to the collection.

Quote Originally Posted by emspjay View Post
    I raced a RC-12L and RC-10L back in the day. I got an RC-10L but still need to add a RC-12L to the collection.
    What was the difference between the 12 and 12L? I remember my chassis was fiberglass and that was just about the time carbon fiber hit the hobby market and I bought the replacement pieces. It was crazy expensive then for what now would be cheap, simple CNC cut parts. I suppose that's bound to happen in 32+ years.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    What was the difference between the 12 and 12L? I remember my chassis was fiberglass and that was just about the time carbon fiber hit the hobby market and I bought the replacement pieces. It was crazy expensive then for what now would be cheap, simple CNC cut parts. I suppose that's bound to happen in 32+ years.
    I forgot about this thread. The first 12th scale was the 12E then the 12I and then the 12L which came in either fiberglass or carbon. When I got out of the hobby in the mid 90's they had the 12LW. The W stood for the worlds front end that was totally adjustable. I'm sure they have had a bunch if different ones since then. The current version is the RC12R6 and it looks wicked.

https://www.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...iABEgJ5WPD_BwE