Thread: R/C boating back with a vengeance in carolina

Default R/C boating back with a vengeance in carolina

The CAROLINAS RC WATER BURNERS. Will be back and in full effect starting JANUARY 2018. We were a very strong grounded group of hobbies and racers but as usual life work and family took presidency. As the founder of this organization I vow that after 2 years of inactivity this club will be back and better than ever and we are inviting and all and everybody to enjoy the fun and hobby with us. Addresses and dates will be furnished by the end of the month so everybody can mark calendars also. THIS IS JUST A THREAD TO GET EVERY BODY ON THERE P's and Q's of what's going on and a short shot to say dust those hulls off and lube the drive shafts.....boating is BACK......... ALSO THIS CLUB IS FULL IF VETERAN RACERS IN THE CHARLOTTE AND SURROUNDING AREAS THAT ARE WILLING TO HELP AND SPREAD KNOWLEDGE

Are yall meeting up this year I'm building another hydro hull and would be interested in races

Good morning and yes sir we are. If younwant you can. Text me at 704.963.8844 and i can get you all the (mitch)