Thread: Swordfish 300A HV lite

Default Swordfish 300A HV lite

I have a Swordfish Pro + data logging and Castle CC BEC 10 amp peak 6s (25V) max in 4.8V-9V out.
    I'm running TP4070 1700kv on 6s in a Mean Machine 2. I was bench checking the boat when the cap. on bec poped.
    Now my esc won't work. I tried a new bec and nothing. I put another esc in to check the motor and it is fine.
    Did my esc just fry? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

How long did you run the motor on the bench? You should never run at full throttle out of the water without a load, just a blip for a second or so. When running without a load almost all the power turns to heat and can damage the motor and/or the ESC if run very long. Blowing the cap is a bad sign, how many runs on the Swordfish?

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

I just pulled the trigger about a quarter throttle or so For a second or two, I was fixing to go run her. Mabey 3 runs at about 3-4 minutes , Not quiet full throttle, and two or three false starts I've been
    having radio problems.

Where do I send this esc to get repaired.

Where did you buy it? Probably need to send it back to China, check with your seller.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

OSE I'll contact Steven Monday. It's a year and two months old. I guess a lot of trying to set the boat up not being able to run it wide open didn't help.