Thread: New Spektrum - DX5C

Cool New Spektrum - DX5C

I don't very often post about new products, but this one is really exciting to me - the new DX5C. I've been wanting to talk about it for a long time, and now finally I can!

https://www.horizonhobby.com/dx5c-ds...-sr415-spm5100

It has what I as a boater need, without the things I don't. It's definitely priced where I don't worry about it too much, is very similar to the bigger DX5R (it's started life running in a DX5R housing & display).

So, ask me what you will!

Andy
    Spektrum Development Team

A bit off topic, but is dual sensor (temp, voltage) capability still on the road map for the telemetry receivers and the DX5R?
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    A bit off topic, but is dual sensor (temp, voltage) capability still on the road map for the telemetry receivers and the DX5R?
    I didn't know it was on the road map.

It's something I've been working on little by little for air, just haven't had the ability to finish it up. That said, the DX5R and Air radios use the same telemetry source code.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by AndyKunz View Post
    I didn't know it was on the road map.

It's something I've been working on little by little for air, just haven't had the ability to finish it up. That said, the DX5R and Air radios use the same telemetry source code.

Andy
    OK, so more of a possibility and less of a pending update. I must have misinterpreted what I read.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

It's a "some day we'll have it in air" and then it's just a matter of somebody approving it for surface.

Andy

Copy that. Just let "somebody" know that there's a lot of twin powered boats out there.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)