Thread: 2017 ML Boatworks Fall Sale begins now- Up to 15% off most items! 10-20-17 thru....

Default 2017 ML Boatworks Fall Sale begins now- Up to 15% off most items! 10-20-17 thru....

I am doing a previously unannounced sale for the fall, and its a really good one. The most I have ever offered off of my products, and it is a site wide sale. Scale, Extreme Scale, Wild Thing Mono, RSX Rigger kits, replacement cowlings, stand kits, hydro trailer kits are all at 15% off, while most everything else on the site is around 8-14% off...This includes all the Sport Hydroplane and Kneel down Hydroplane kits fiberglass hulls and outboard cowlings that I offer..Including the STV cat! Check it out. I am not disclosing the ending of the sale, so don't delay! Anything fiberglass related please understand I build to order, and I cannot judge how many things might be ordered, so please give me the time your build deserves! So check out the site, www.mlboatworksrc.com, and feel free to ask questions to my email, jamesmluszcz@hotmail.com. Thanks! Mike Luszcz, ML Boatworks
    Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM

Will you be having a sale again this year?

Probably, but it will be a bit later as we are getting ready to transfer the website over to a private server, so I am not going to make any changes until that is done. Thanks, Mike
    Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM

Black Friday is coming! Have you completed the server changeover? Maybe ready to have that sale?

Not yet, but I will honor 15% off any wood kit till January 1st, but buyers will need to email me at jamesmluszcz@hotmail.com, with their request, their full shipping address, and a paypal address so I can send them an invoice. Thanks, Mike