Thread: Revolectrix no category for 420 blend

Default Revolectrix no category for 420 blend

Anyone know why theres no category for the 420 blend revo packs. I really like these packs. Hope they arent going to stop selling batteries.

That is strange both 40c and 70c are not listed on their site now. Only the 435 blend.
    http://www.store.revolectrix.com/Pro...LiPo-Batteries
    :canada

Well Revolectrix came on strong 3-4 years ago with a good product, and now it just seems to be fading away. I can never understand why manufacturers keep chasing rainbows when they have good products that customers like and want. I get improving technologies etc, but in this case it just doesn't seem to be working. Oh well we just have to find/wait for another manufacturer to produce a quality, reliable, reasonably inexpensive and attainable product. Attainable for those who live outside the US because of the "shipping issues"!
    NZMPBA 2013, 2016 Open Electric Champion. NZMPBA 2016 P Offshore Champion.
    2016 SUHA Q Sport Hydro Hi Points Champion.
    BOPMPBC Open Mono, Open Electric Champion.

Yeah, I bought some Diamond 420 packs way back and they are still good. Never know what happens over there.
    Nortavlag Bulc

go the Zippy.

Hobbyking lost my business 3 years ago. I was chatting with them last week about a possible order. Not going to happen.

They don't ship batteries from China/HK anymore to Canada. I have to buy from USA warehouse and 3 years ago that was a total nightmare of bad pack after the next because they store all lipos at about 100F, not good. It took HK a month of chatting to get them to admit they don't give a damn how they are stored.

If I need batteries I'll go to MOJOracing or someone else in the USA that I can trust.
    Nortavlag Bulc

A little strange they are now listed back on the web site.
    :canada

Quote Originally Posted by ray schrauwen View Post
    Hobbyking lost my business 3 years ago. I was chatting with them last week about a possible order. Not going to happen.

They don't ship batteries from China/HK anymore to Canada. I have to buy from USA warehouse and 3 years ago that was a total nightmare of bad pack after the next because they store all lipos at about 100F, not good. It took HK a month of chatting to get them to admit they don't give a damn how they are stored.

If I need batteries I'll go to MOJOracing or someone else in the USA that I can trust.
    Revo has a Canadian distributor now, shamihobbies.com , my last couple orders had free shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Namba District 16
    1/8 Miss U.S., 1/8 59 Maverick, 1/8 Executone, 1/8 Smokin Joe, 1/8 Bud, MLGSX380, AC Pro40II Q Sport, AC Pro40II nitro,Twincraft mono 10s, Vision AOPC, VS1 FE, M34.