Thread: Blue/Orange Revolt 30 touch-up paint

Default Blue/Orange Revolt 30 touch-up paint

Does aquacraft or anyone else sell touch-up paint for the Revolt? Is there a good off-the-shelf alternative? I'm specifically trying to match up the Blue Revolt's color.

I think it was Krylon brand that I used but I'm not 100% sure since it's been such a long time and I don't have the cans anymore. I do remember I got it at Ace Hardware. But I had to use two different colors of blue because both colors didn't match on it's own. But by mixing the two I was able to match the color to exact blue color of the Revolt 30 where you couldn't tell at all except for my poor painting skills. But I kept working on it and a friend helped me out to where the paint finally looked seamless. But what I did was alternate from one color to the other until I was satisfied with the match. Also I increased the area that needed to be painted so I sanded the main area and gradually lighten the sanding outward so that I could blend the colors better with the original blue.Then we clear coated it and to this day it still looks great. I've used that technique now by using two or even three cans of paint to match a certain color if you can't find an exact match. I hope this helps but perhaps someone has found an exact color match and will chime in.