Thread: Non boating items...Rc helicopter stuff in case anyone is interested

Default Non boating items...Rc helicopter stuff in case anyone is interested

Sorry if this is an "electric boating ONLY" classified but I couldn't find another forum to list this on. I couldn't find in the rules that non boating items were not allowed but please delete if this is not permitted. My feelings won't be hurt.

Anyone into 450 size heli's? I have a lot of T-Rex 450 parts. I was heavy into the helicopter but I am just not very good at flying it and it has a killer Bell 222 fuselage and I'm afraid of crashing it so now it's just a shelf queen.

Anyway I have a bunch of parts. For example this Copter-X flybarless rotor head never installed. I have lots of other stuff, gyros, servos, Spektrum telemetry, spare stock body, landing gear, lots of rotor blades. If anyone is interested in buying or trading some heli parts let me know and I'll post up some parts. I have boxes of parts most brand new never used in anticipation of multiple crashes. LOL

Also attached is a pic of the T-Rex 450, it's now in the Bell fuselage, retracting landing gear and working lights. I have a Spektrum DX8 radio system in it. I'm not sure I want to sell it but if someone has an offer or something nice to trade I will consider it and include every heli part I have. Between the heli, radio, fuselage, parts, I probably spent nearly $3000. It's ready to fly and flies very nice. It has a lot of upgrades like a Castle Ice ESC. Just needs the new blades balanced.

I have only had it about 20 feet off the ground and it has only flown a few times and while it has come close to crashing this one never crashed. I won't even show you the box of what's left of the one that did crash. LOL.

I would trade the whole lot for a pair of scale outdrives or something else cool....
    Attached Images Attached Images