Thread: New TFL Pursuit

Default New TFL Pursuit

So I just purchased this thinking that the stickers would peel off... Wrong... they're cleared. I despise skulls, don't know why, just do. I'd like to trade if someone has a nice mono that runs as well as these supposedly do. I'm a sucker for a yellow boat... will consider cat also, no hydros.

No Longer Up For Sale or Trade

Any deal to be within the US only.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Insanity Plea; 09-16-2017 at 06:35 AM.
    IMPBA 20583

Scott, repaint it. I have a blue Revolt 30 that I took apart because I was going to redo the insides but I only got as far as taking the motor, esc, servo, rx. . the motor mount, battery tray and servo mounts are still there. If you're interested let me know your thoughts of what you think of a fair trade and you can pm me to exchange numbers and we can discuss further details. . .I don't mind the skulls. Oh, I also have a red Traxxas Spartan

I'm a fan of gelcoat, it's tough and doesn't scratch easy. I might paint it though. I'd like to find out if the stickers on the HK Pursuit come off. I believe that is the same boat and I read up here that it doesn't have the wood but plastic/composite stuff instead now.
    Thanks for your offer, I'm going to pass though. If I can confirm the stickers come off on the HK I'll probably pick that one up and sell this one. I should have just bought that carbon one that was up here a few weeks ago...
    IMPBA 20583

Quote Originally Posted by Insanity Plea View Post
    I'm a fan of gelcoat, it's tough and doesn't scratch easy. I might paint it though. I'd like to find out if the stickers on the HK Pursuit come off. I believe that is the same boat and I read up here that it doesn't have the wood but plastic/composite stuff instead now.
    Thanks for your offer, I'm going to pass though. If I can confirm the stickers come off on the HK I'll probably pick that one up and sell this one. I should have just bought that carbon one that was up here a few weeks ago...
    I have a HK pursuit the stickers are removable. Larry

Do these boats come 6s ready ? What esc ,motor ,thanks

Hull Type: Fiberglass deep V Hull Length: 820mm by 240mm by 160mm Hull Material: Fiberglass Gross Weight: 4 KG Included: Motor: SSS 3660/1620KV Brushless 125amp E.S.C. Drive System 4.76mm Stinger Rudder: 130mm Trim Tab: 57mm Turn Fin: 21mm by 55mm Propeller: Copper Color: As Pictured Required: lLipo Battery Pack . Radio Receiver
    IMPBA 20583

Quote Originally Posted by LALIZZLE View Post
    I have a HK pursuit the stickers are removable. Larry
    Thanks for the info, Larry.
    IMPBA 20583

$325 shipped, US 48 only, PayPal only.
    IMPBA 20583

Boat is no longer for sale or trade:
    Paint & decals ordered, she'll become the tide boat.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Insanity Plea; 09-16-2017 at 06:37 AM.
    IMPBA 20583