Thread: 32" carbon fiber cat custom built for sale

Default 32" carbon fiber cat custom built for sale

As much as I've been trying to avoid this, I've been forced to do it. My wife fell ill and was out of work for over two months with no pay so I've had a financial strain on me that I can't seem to come out of just yet. Anyways, this is a nicely built 32" carbon cat. It's only been run once and on a much lower voltage (4s) than set up to run, it easily ran mid 50's. I've built and set up plenty of these so I know what the potential of this boat is and on 6s it'll easily go past 80mph. It comes with everything minutes batteries and radio. Will include a spectrum receiver if you have a spectrum radio. $750 shipped or best offer SOLD

32" Rivercat/apparition carbon hull
    Fiberglass hatch, 5 layers of fiberglass added. Very very strong
    Createx pearl blue paint on the hatch, automotive clear coat
    Honeycomb carbon inlay
    Tp power 4060 1720kv, custom carbon blue covered motor cooler
    Ose raider esc with custom blue carbon trim and cap bank added
    Aeromarine collet
    .187 flex
    Custom made carbon servo mount
    Custom CNc cut battery trays
    Custom made heavy duty steering linkage, extra thick for no flex
    Kintec adjustable motor mount
    Savox blue waterproof servo
    Billet servo arm
    Carbon tube that allows the stuffing tube to be changed easily
    Carbon fiber air dam
    Abc 1815-17-45 prop
    Sponsons flattened on the bottom
    Stainless hatch bolts with seal. You do not use tape (ugh!) on this boat. Very water tight system. You can ask anyone I've built a boat for.

I do have a windshield for the hatch. Just haven't put it on yet.

Boat is set up to run batteries in series. So you can run 4s for sport, dial it in and it'll do 60 on 4s easily, 5s for 70ish and 6s for 80ish. Actually may go faster than that but I'd rather err on the lower side

Any questions just ask. Wanna go faster? I can get these boats over 100 so we can set it up to do whatever you want. I really don't want to sell this boat, but I need to due to the above reasons. Thanks fellas.

Last edited by kfxguy; 09-19-2017 at 05:24 PM.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Just to be clear, I'm open to offers. I wasn't sure what price to put because this is a very nice build.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Not meaning to bump this thread but after thinking about it for a while, I would consider a partial trade on a proboat veles for this boat. If you have one (I know they just came out) and decided you want a stronger built and faster boat, then we can work a trade and some cash. I'd rather sell it (well I'd rather not sell it at all) because I need the cash but I really don't wanna be down a boat.....but I wouldn't mind something different because I have two of these.

How about $750? That's a steal for this quality of a boat. If you want an upgraded esc we can work something out. I have a spare esc for it too if there's any skepticism on it. I've had good luck with them however

Updated picture I added the windshield to it. I was thinking about going run it on 5s to see how it does. If I do I'll post a video.

Good looking boat but not a fan of the blue hatch. Do you have a carbon fiber hatch or another hatch for the boat other then the blue one? Thanks

[QUOTE=Newboater;700766]Good looking boat but not a fan of the blue hatch. Do you have a carbon fiber hatch or another hatch for
    Quote Originally Posted by Newboater View Post
    Good looking boat but not a fan of the blue hatch. Do you have a carbon fiber hatch or another hatch for the boat other then the blue one? Thanks
    Man I totally forgot! I have a brand new carbon fiber hatch to go with it. Also, I painted it that blue because it really is a sexy color. I don't care much for blue myself (I prefer black) but I just wanted some color on the water and I had a pretty blue on my shelf. I didn't want to paint it green or orange because I have a couple of those running around so I just wanted to be different. I am not opposed to painting it another color of someone wants it a different color.

If it doesn't have any hits or sell by Friday then I'm canceling the sale of it. I really don't need to sell it now after today, I had some good luck come my way so things are looking up for me.

She looks sweet with the carbon hatch. Glad your luck turned around, that's always good to hear.
    IMPBA 20583

Quote Originally Posted by Insanity Plea View Post
    She looks sweet with the carbon hatch. Glad your luck turned around, that's always good to hear.
    Thanks man. I do have a windshield for it to or I can cut one out any color (wife has a decal cutter haha)

Quote Originally Posted by kfxguy View Post
    Thanks man. I do have a windshield for it to or I can cut one out any color (wife has a decal cutter haha)
    I vote for a lime green windshield!
    IMPBA 20583

Quote Originally Posted by Insanity Plea View Post
    I vote for a lime green windshield!
    Now that would look good. Fellas, I just realized something. It has a blue carbon motor cooler and a blue trim on the esc. Easily removed and changed to another color. All you have to do is ask. Any changes can be made to customize this boat to you.

I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by cboggs View Post
    I'll take it.
    Pm coming.

Payment pending.

sweet deal
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

sold

Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    sweet deal
    Yep. Me and the new owner are discussing some upgrades for 90+. Piece of cake.

Got this beauty today, super fast shipping and packed right. Thanks Travis!