Thread: Corrosion X and receivers

Default Corrosion X and receivers

How much Corrosion X should I use on a receiver? Do I soak it especially the servo sockets or a light mist coat followed by a medium heavy coat?
    At that point can I install it back in the boat without any further protection?

I use it if my receivers get dunked, mainly to coat the servo contacts. A liberal spray and a blot off the excess. My normal routine on a new receiver is to disassemble and coat the circuit board in epoxy or liquid tape.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

I put the spray tip in by the board contacts and slowly fill it until it bubbles out the top, it will work it's way in there and then I clean off the remainder.

Great watch:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4z8...ndex=29&t=707s
    NEVER SATISFIED RACING
    Fine Design 32 V-Hull 4082+6s

Epoxy coating is the way to go by far. You never need to recoat it or worry about it.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Quote Originally Posted by kfxguy View Post
    Epoxy coating is the way to go by far. You never need to recoat it or worry about it.
    Travis what brand of epoxy do you use? I'm only asking if one brand is better than another. .thanks