Thread: Battery cables

Default Battery cables

Is there anyone out there that makes Battery cables to run 2 lipos in series or parallel IE 2 battery outputs to a single ESC input

Sure, but it depends on what connectors you use. Just as easy/cheaper to buy some 10awg silicone wire, a handful of connectors, and solder your own.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Castle creations makes some but as fweasel said easy to make your own.

And there are also some pre made at the OSE store as well.

TNX guys

I was just being LAZY I live way out in the country nearest hobby shop is a 2hr drive 1 way and U-all know how its trying to find stuff online Ya can spend HR's & hr's wading thru websites and not find what Ur looking for

Try eBay as well. . .lots of connectors that will suit your needs.

me thinks you will find whatever you need right here http://www.progressiverc.com/
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Bp9145 View Post
    Try eBay as well. . .lots of connectors that will suit your needs.
    You gotta be careful of what you're buying there. I have 6.5mm bullets from Castle and bought some generic 6.5mm bullets off a hobby store on ebay to save a few dollars. When I come over Thursday, I'll being one of the Castle connectors and one of the ebay ones. Night and day difference my friend, night and day.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodrvr View Post
    You gotta be careful of what you're buying there. I have 6.5mm bullets from Castle and bought some generic 6.5mm bullets off a hobby store on ebay to save a few dollars. When I come over Thursday, I'll being one of the Castle connectors and one of the ebay ones. Night and day difference my friend, night and day.
    You are absolutely correct. . .hit and miss most of the time on eBay. However, since he's not making it himself he can probably get away with getting it on eBay, again quality might not be at best. . .good point John. .see you Thursday. .

Also, you will find that some of the big hobby shops also sell on eBay and sometimes cheaper than if you were to buy on their site. Hobby King, Progressive RC, Horizon Hobby, Amain, RC superstore just to name a few. There are reputable sellers that also sell on eBay and are members on OSE, RCG. . .etc. . .so look around and hopefully you'll find what you're looking for at a cheaper price than ordering it directly on these hobby shops. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Bp9145 View Post
    Also, you will find that some of the big hobby shops also sell on eBay and sometimes cheaper than if you were to buy on their site. Hobby King, Progressive RC, Horizon Hobby, Amain, RC superstore just to name a few. There are reputable sellers that also sell on eBay and are members on OSE, RCG. . .etc. . .so look around and hopefully you'll find what you're looking for at a cheaper price than ordering it directly on these hobby shops. . .
    TNX GUYS a BUNCH!!!! found out what I was looking for
    Found out what I was looking for No further replays are NECESSARY

can't... resist... replying... !
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

lol!!