Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eagle Tree

Alright thanks guys, I'm going to run it a few times and go from there! See what needs to be done if anything. I got a little over excited... haven't tinkered for a couple days

Just so you are aware, if you are planning on doing the 300 amp modification the datalogger needs to be recalibrated.
    NEVER SATISFIED RACING
    Fine Design 32 V-Hull 4082+6s

Update: I ran the ET data logger that I modified with the 10awg wire. It works just fine and the data logger showed a higher voltage level at max amps, so the wire is reducing voltage loss. I'm going to proceed to my second ET now.

Thanks Craig! Good to know it worked out!

Hi All,

Has anyone experienced the Eagle Tree not recording all the temps properly? Every time I run it at least one temp is missing and its not always the same one.

Eag.jpg

Thanks!

I've had mine not data log at all, when I changed laptops. I had to set up everything from scratch. If it's showing in the live mode, then it should be there... I don't run two temps, so no experience with this specific issue. It's only the temps that are missing? Oh, one other thing, make sure your connectors are solid on the sensor. I think it will not lg if the data logger doesn't see a connection when it turns on. I had that happen on the tach sensor...

Thanks Craig, ya it's weird because in live mode it all checks out.... I'll check the connectors next time.

Quote Originally Posted by R2315 View Post
    Hi All,

Has anyone experienced the Eagle Tree not recording all the temps properly? Every time I run it at least one temp is missing and its not always the same one.

Eag.jpg

Thanks!
    For my units I was not able to record (3) temps, I was only able to accurately record on Temp sensor A and Temp sensor C (1st temp slot and 3rd temp slot)
    Are you using ET temp sensors?
    NEVER SATISFIED RACING
    Fine Design 32 V-Hull 4082+6s

Strainge..Yes, all Eagle Tree sensors. 1 motor loop and two standard.
    Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123