Thread: Twin cheetah

Default Twin cheetah

Have a twin cheetah with 1515 2200 s castle black in it x442 props and2 hobbywing v2 speed controls 0n 4s only goes aboat 30 mph put batteries all the way back to motors and adjusted batteies all 1esc will beep other won't depending on which one i hook up first that one will beep other won't. Have tatic radio.
    have r/l props tuning in. Not sure aboat one speed control. On port
    side that motor does not seem to turn as fast .One battery is draining normal and one is not draining but a little. Another strange thing is if you hook up one battery other motor runs .
    connected by y connected. Do i have a bad esc, motor ore somthing else.also adjusted both strut angle helped but this boat should go 50+.
    Last edited by montymike; 08-18-2017 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Typo

you need to test 1 motor to 1 esc. this will determan the fault is either a motor or an esc.

when you bring the boat in is one motor hotter than the other? I had this problem before. . .switched wires, tested one motor at a time. . etc. Did everything that I could think of until I checked the temps on both motors. One was hotter than the other. Found out one flex shaft was slipping . . .bad collet. . .so try checking temps if both motors seem working. . .could be shaft slipping. . .just another possible solution. .

1. Can you post a few photos of your setup inside? Particularly show how you have wired the packs and ESC.

2. Do the ESCs have BECs?

3. If they do, have you disconnected one red wire going from the receiver to one of the ESCs?

4. Are you running both motors off the same pack?

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

1,maybe on pic, 2 yes have bec, 2 4s pack one to each esc. Thanks fluid i knew somone would know will remove one bec red wire thats the way it's acting one esc is fighting the other.