Thread: HPR 135 ''Segad"

Default HPR 135 Airbrushed RTR

Due to a lack of time I am selling my HPR135. The hull is a bulletproof version with an airbrush
    of brusher Andy from Germany in "Segad" desgin (all airbrush, no decals!). I used Hyperion 4035 - 800kv outrunner motors on 8s and 10s.
    Specially for this engines I had two watercoolingplate made by WD200. These plates will fit both
    25mm (4035's outrunners) and 30mm (5035's outrunners) bolt pattern and cannot be bought
    anywhere since they are custom made by my design.

The hardware is complete HPR including a rudder, drives, servo mount and 2 carbon fibre lipo mounts.
    Servo is a Savox 1251MG servo. Other things included are hatch locks and a emergency cutoff system.

To give you an idea about the speed: 8s and a set of x465 (props on the pictures, not included but for sale) are good for 70mph. On 10s and a set of propshop 5517/3 I hit 82mph. Fast enough for me and still with long runtimes and temperatures in the green area. I am selling this HPR without the esc's on the picture but I can include a set of completely new flier 400A 16s if wanted (I can make everything RTR, you would have to add your own rx systems and lipo's). The esc mounts will fit any type of HV esc's. The motormounts will also fit lehner/TP/SSS/Neu/... motors.

Next, there is also a waterpump installed with its separate esc so the speed of the pump can be controlled through
    your radio. This means, even if the hull lays still on the water, it is possible to run water through the cooling circuit.

I will make a wooden box to avoid damage to the hull during transport.
    Price including shipping to the USA: 2550$ (Send me a pm if you live outside the USA and we will work something out for the shipping cost)
    If you would have any questions at all, please send me a pm and I will try to answer it as quickly as possible.
    UPDATE: 2800$ RTR

HPR135 11.jpg HPR135 10.jpg HPR135 9.jpg HPR135 8.jpg HPR135 7.jpg
    Last edited by Roy Van De Sande; 08-31-2017 at 09:14 AM.

Box is ready! The hull can be strapped down inside the box so it can't move and there will be no chance of damaging the hull during shipment. The remaining space inside the box will be filled with protective material. I don't think anyone has received yet a package so well protected as this HPR135 will be.

hpr 135 12.jpg HPR135 14.jpg HPR135 13.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Van De Sande View Post
    Box is ready! The hull can be strapped down inside the box so it can't move and there will be no chance of damaging the hull during shipment. The remaining space inside the box will be filled with protective material. I don't think anyone has received yet a package so well protected as this HPR135 will be.

hpr 135 12.jpg HPR135 14.jpg HPR135 13.jpg
    Roy, nicely done. I know it took you some planning and time to build it. I had my 48" prized mono(took 1st place in the Toledo Weak Signals RC Expo) sent to me by a friend from Michigan and it took him two days to build the box. He made it out of plywood, 2 x2 strips and further reinforced with 2 x 4 strips where needed most . the box measured 64" in length and unbelievably heavy. Just like the way you built it, it was strapped down and in no way it would have moved. The empty spaces were filled with foam and other protective materials. The boat itself was wrapped in plastic to protect from scratches and a foam surround the entire hull. . .overkill by any means. . .kinda like a foam box inside a wooden box. It would have cost close $200 to ship. Fortunately, he owns a company and shipping was minimal. So for anyone to buy your boat, rest assured the way Roy built his shipping box, your boat will have the ultimate protection for travel. OH and have fun opening it. LOL. .I made sure I didn't damage the box so it took some time opening it. The making of the box itself is time consuming and money on his end.

Thanks for the nice comment! Box + shipping cost will be around 200$. I don't dare shipping a 2K+ boat in a normal box. Took me and a friend 5 hours to build the box but for me this is the only way that I can be sure it arrives without damage. It is also a way to show that I am serious seller and the boat is high quality (I wouldn't invest money in all the wood + work building the box for a low value boat) The box can be opened with a normal screwdriver (I didn't use nails but actual screws) but I would use an automatic screwdriver. You have to open 20 screws The box is of course totally reusable to transport your boat to your local lake. If anyone has a question or a reasonable offer, please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Van De Sande View Post
    The box can be opened with a normal screwdriver (I didn't use nails but actual screws) but I would use an automatic screwdriver. You have to open 20 screws The box is of course totally reusable to transport your boat to your local lake. If anyone has a question or a reasonable offer, please let me know
    Yes, mine had so many screws as well on the outside but the braces inside had to be unscrewed as well. . .I totally agree with you about shipping a very expensive item such as your HPR 135. A solid proper box is needed for shipping. Unless a bulldozer ran over it the buyer will have no way in saying the boat was damaged during transport. .LOL. . .I just received a boat shipped through FedEX and on the box it clearly stated "FRAGILE" all over and still the box was damaged and there was minor damage to the boat. . .so mad and I'm trying to work it out with FedEX. . .2nd time this has happened with FedEX.. .they are terrible. . .hopefully judgement or outcome will be in my favor. . .Good luck with the sale it's an awesome boat and it's actually one of the boats on my list to own. I just love the design and paint scheme of the boat. . .unfortunately funding is not available at this time. But, believe me, I have discussed this boat with my wife. . .I lost of course. I still like looking at it on your posts and a small hanky for my big wide eyes and open drooling jaw. . .again good luck . . and to the lucky buyer, a great addition to any fleet or collection.

Update: new price of 3000$ for the RTR boat (add your own batteries and receiver) including a set of Flier 400a 16s or swordfish 240A HV pro plus esc's (yours to choose) , octura x465, receiver battery, shipping and paypal fees. Also open for offers.
    Last edited by Roy Van De Sande; 08-31-2017 at 09:14 AM.

Update: 2800$ RTR incl. shipping&paypal fees

Would you consider selling it as pictured with those esc's, etc? I can get batteries and my receiver.

Actually, I will take the boat, RTR with the Flier 400's.

Let me know,

Thanks,
    Tom

I will send you a pm Tom :)

Regards,
    Roy

Wow Tom. Getting back in the hobby!?
    Quote Originally Posted by tborisch View Post
    Actually, I will take the boat, RTR with the Flier 400's.

Let me know,

Thanks,
    Tom

Any luck shipping this yet?

Thanks,
    Tom

Package is shipped, I will send you the details in a pm.

Hi Roy, I haven't received a pm from you. Can you please sent shipping info to me?

Hello Tom,
    I have send you a pm.
    Regards,
    Roy

They dropped it at the house today. Thank you!