This will be my attempt at a build thread for this boat.

I was gonna buy a GSX hull, but there isn't much build info, and I've never built one of Mikes kits, so i figured go with the one he did a nice Sticky Thread on.

Just ordered last night, so i guess i need to grab some more clamps, some weights, some med CA, and i Have a bunch of leftover West Systems 105 Resin and 207 hardener from my last build about 2 1/2 years ago. Not sure if this will work? i bought it for laminating Carbon into a fiberglass hull.

Other than that, i had sold everything off, so I'm starting fresh. I always knew i would come back, but i needed to thin out some hobbies at the time and take a break from RC.

Im not looking to break any speed records here. Ideally i want something i can just have fun with and actually run for a decent amount of time.

Furthermore, I'm looking for sources for materials. Kintec sadly is no longer from what i gather R.I.P Jan, and it looks like KBB is no longer? not sure, but i'de be looking for a source for carbon weave, and other materials not available from OSE (my number one place to go to), i suppose ebay?

anyways, Cheers guys! nice to see some of you still around, and greetings to the new members here I've not met yet.

as soon as this kit shows up, i will start the build