Thread: Dime a Dozen - New Revolt 30!

Default Dime a Dozen - New Revolt 30!

Hows it going everyone? New to the sport and just recieved my new AQ Revolt 30 Cant wait to get her dialed in within the next few days.

I plan on performing a leak test, going over all the hardware and using loctite on metal to metal contact points where needed. As for power I decided on running a single 4S LiPo utilizing the modified Deans connector method in the manual. Ill post photos as progress is made.

Next month a Local Club here in the Bay Area will be hosting races. Looking forward to going out there and checkin it out. Any comments or advice is always appreciated. Cheers 🤙

- Ryan
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cool

These are nice boats, congrats. A good prop for speed is an Octura m445, although it will reduce run time. Most of us route the water cooling lines a bit differently:

- rudder to ESC
    - ESC to aft motor inlet
    - front motor outlet to overboard

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Thanks for input Fluid. I was looking at the prop and everyone seems to be happy with it running stock electronics.

With the m445 prop and a 4S I should be able to get at least 4 minutes run time correct? Enough for 1 heat? I plan on running the stock motor / esc for now. Looks like with the correct adjustments and keeping the temp under control theyll run decently hard...

A six-lap oval heat will only last about two minutes, with 5000 mAh cells you'll be fine. Just avoid a lot of part throttle.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Right on man! Im going to reconfigure my cooling lines tonight and order that prop as well. As far as battery selection and run time goes I now have no worries. Much appreciated!

hi I can provide you ,with a finished M445 I have in stock PM ,me if interested