Thread: Revolectrix GT500 Configuration

Default Revolectrix GT500 Configuration

Trying to figure out what extra components I will need for a Revo GT500 charger or if I'm better off getting the GT500 Duo. I am looking to charge 2-2S 70C 5000 mAh gopacks at a time. From what I understand I will need 2 adapter boards like the SPA (JST-XH) daisy chained together and a set of stackable banana plugs for the GT500 but if I were to get the GT500 Duo I wouldn't need the extra boards and plugs. Does anyone have either of these setups and could advise me on the simplest and most cost effective way to do this?

Thanks,
    Ryan

Or should I be looking at a MPA parallel board instead? but then I'm pretty much at the cost of the duo......

They just released a smaller 4 port mpa board the other day that might be an option. I really like the mpa boards I have them on a pair of PL8's and just ordered a smaller one for my PL6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Namba District 16
    1/8 Miss U.S., 1/8 59 Maverick, 1/8 Executone, 1/8 Smokin Joe, 1/8 Bud, MLGSX380, AC Pro40II Q Sport, AC Pro40II nitro,Twincraft mono 10s, Vision AOPC, VS1 FE, M34.

Thanks pescador! Since you have a couple of power labs, do you think the PL6 would be overkill for charging a couple small packs at a time? price point is a little higher but wondering if it would be worth it for my modest setup? If anyone has used both let me know what you think?

I started out with the PL6 for 2s packs. I really like the PC software for controlling the charger, then I got the Bump controller that I think is pretty cool.
    I guess it gives you more options in the future, I had no idea how many batteries I would eventually end up with. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Namba District 16
    1/8 Miss U.S., 1/8 59 Maverick, 1/8 Executone, 1/8 Smokin Joe, 1/8 Bud, MLGSX380, AC Pro40II Q Sport, AC Pro40II nitro,Twincraft mono 10s, Vision AOPC, VS1 FE, M34.