Thread: Micro 12" wooden boat build

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Micro 12" wooden boat build

Hello fellas. Haven't been posting much. Life gets in the way you know! I kinda lost interest in boats for a while because of my surgery, flood and doing stuff constantly for everyone else (well it felt like it anyway! Lol). I have been pecking away at a couple boats for myself over the past few months. One of them is this little jewel that Jesse j built the hull for me. It's a 12" wooden cat. He did an awesome job on building it so a big thanks to him!

Motor: 2800kv outrunner
    Esc: unknown airplane 30amp (I think haha!)
    Flex: super small (bought that so long ago I don't remember)
    Servo: ultra micro spectrum (that thing is a beast!)
    Hardware courtesy of the ose store
    No name 2s 1200mAh lipo
    Octura prop x430

I apologize about my pics too. Photobucket screwed the pooch and I can't post them like I used to.

I don't have any full pics of it yet, I'll post tonight. I was too excited not to post what I have right now lol

IMG_8890.jpg

IMG_8889.jpg

IMG_8891.jpg

Sorry the linkage is so big. Out of desperation to finish it last night and not have to make a hobby shop trip, that's what I came up with. I'll change it to the proper size when I can. The maiden will hopefully be at the campground this weekend

IMG_8892.jpg
    Last edited by kfxguy; 07-16-2017 at 11:26 PM.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was