Thread: In need of one battery tray asap

Default In need of one battery tray asap

Hey fellas, I'm trying to finish up an hpr99 and I need one battery tray to match one I already have. I'll buy it or trade you a pair of match 5.5" long carbon trays for it. The one I need is 7.9" long and a smudge wider than 2 1/8". It need to be the same carbon weave. It's diagonal pattern and a matte finish

32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Looks like the same one's kintec has, no? Might be different weave

Quote Originally Posted by Mxkid261 View Post
    Looks like the same one's kintec has, no? Might be different weave
    I think so but you can order a pair of the same battery trays from kintec as matching ones and get them in and they don't match. So I'd rather not chance it. I figured I'd try here first before I ordered from there. That may end up being my only option. And I need one quickly.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Well I just ordered one from there. Hopefully I luck out. Still would take one from someone on here if it's for sure the same.