Thread: revo graphene

Default revo graphene

took my revos down to 0% by mistake today on my 6-s fightercat daytona. 2 3s 5000ma. silver go packs 70c. very slight puff. cycled 5 or 6 times. 2 cells @.9 , 1 cell @ 1.0. do you think they will be ok?

One way to find out... but you might have a hard time getting your charger to recognize the pack with voltages so low.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Default revo graphenes

Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    One way to find out... but you might have a hard time getting your charger to recognize the pack with voltages so low.
    my post said i cycled them 5 or 6 times. my question is: after taking them down so low, and they are very slightly puffed, will they be ok? resistance is low as they were before they were run down.

My prophet duo sport won't charge a battery
    That went down that low. I get a -33- error
    message. Was told to try to cycle on nimh
    To bring the cells up first but that didn't work either
    The pack started to puff so I got rid of it

Quote Originally Posted by urbs00007 View Post
    my post said i cycled them 5 or 6 times. my question is: after taking them down so low, and they are very slightly puffed, will they be ok? resistance is low as they were before they were run down.
    I incorrectly assumed that cycled count was simply their total number of cycles, implying they were essentially new. If you've been able to balance them and noticed to further ill effects, I would run them. If your IR's are all low like they were before, I say run them. I would imagine they might not output like they used to.

FWIW, I received a Turnigy Graphene 2S pack from HK that had a cell below 1V when it arrived. I got it replaced under warranty, but decided to try and revive the pack anyways. Since then, that pack behaves exactly as the other two identical packs. It balances fine, takes the same charge, and discharges at the same rate.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Graphenes are more forgiving from what I've seen.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was