Thread: Tfl apparition

Default Tfl apparition

Ok guys I'm 52 years old been building boats most of my life from nitro then to gas and now I think it's time for me to go FE. I has a hobby shop and this guy came in with this boat it was a new hull and I had no interest in it I actually thought if I carry it I'd break it he told me it was a MHZ mystic he told me to give him $50 in trade for parts for his rs4 so I did and my partner laughed at me for doing it I posted it on a FB group and they told me rite away it was a tfl apparition. This us my first FE and every body told me to join this group I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing so I need all the help I can get. Starting with electronics,hardware I have no clue were you even look for these things I have been looking at YouTube vids and I would like to get it in the upper 60s cause I have gas boats doing more than that so now you all know what I want to accomplish please help me out I know it's going to be expensive so I'm ready for that. Thanks in advance,Dan

60 with that boat I could do with my eyes closed. Just so you know that boat is also known as a Rivercat. How many cells are you wanting to run? 6s? 4s? I can spec you a complete setup and get you to your goal with ease. This is my favorite hull and I've built a few of these. Post some pics so we can be sure what hull it is and then let me know your budget and your cell choice.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was