Thread: revolectrix balance jack

Default revolectrix balance jack

can i plug my revolectrix lipo battery balance plug into a pq jack on my balance board?

I ordered and received several of these packs recently. I was ready for to run some boats this weekend until I discovered I could not charge these batteries because of the balance jack. I have a HP and TP board but they won't work. Looking foward to hearing about what connector works. I'm shocked that the lipo industry does not standardize these connectors to eliminate this frustration.

Allen

Default revolectrix

Quote Originally Posted by kacordy View Post
    I ordered and received several of these packs recently. I was ready for to run some boats this weekend until I discovered I could not charge these batteries because of the balance jack. I have a HP and TP board but they won't work. Looking foward to hearing about what connector works. I'm shocked that the lipo industry does not standardize these connectors to eliminate this frustration.

Allen
    it is ridiculous. i sent an email to revolectrix because i couldnt find the correct boards. found out they no longer make the board that accepts their batteries. what!!!??? was told i need to order a spa jack that accepts 2-8s revo batteries. ordered 2. what came was a board that has an in and out connection. connector in middle of the board that accepts multiple size batteries. nothing to connect to charger or another spa board. and the wires that connect to charger are different than the ones that connect spa's to each other.!!!! at this point I have emailed questions to ebay seller of the jacks to make sure i can order the correct wires. will let you know what i find out. a little frustrating to say the least.

All recent Lipo batteries I've ever used/purchased had JST-HX balance connectors on them, including my Revo's.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    All recent Lipo batteries I've ever used/purchased had JST-HX balance connectors on them, including my Revo's.
    we are not questioning the battery's balance connectors. we are questioning the charging connectors of the cellpro powerlab.

Quote Originally Posted by urbs00007 View Post
    we are not questioning the battery's balance connectors. we are questioning the charging connectors of the cellpro powerlab.
    Ah, got it.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Not sure which connectors you mean, the main charge leads are banana plugs pretty standard. But the balance connectors output can be switch between FMA wiring or XH/EH wiring in the CCS software.
    If you want to use an XH/EH adapter with the powerlab you can cut the balance plug off and replace it with a Cellpro pigtail
    Revolectrix part number CPBP-10-US unless there is somebody making adapters for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Namba District 16
    1/8 Miss U.S., 1/8 59 Maverick, 1/8 Executone, 1/8 Smokin Joe, 1/8 Bud, MLGSX380, AC Pro40II Q Sport, AC Pro40II nitro,Twincraft mono 10s, Vision AOPC, VS1 FE, M34.

that is an easy swap to what ever connector you want to put on there
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

Quote Originally Posted by pescador View Post
    Not sure which connectors you mean, the main charge leads are banana plugs pretty standard. But the balance connectors output can be switch between FMA wiring or XH/EH wiring in the CCS software.
    If you want to use an XH/EH adapter with the powerlab you can cut the balance plug off and replace it with a Cellpro pigtail
    Revolectrix part number CPBP-10-US unless there is somebody making adapters for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    can you tell me where on revolectrix site can you order that part?

can you tell me where on revolectrix site can you order that part?
    Sorry about that, it's here

http://www.usastore.revolectrix.com/...-10-9-Position
    Namba District 16
    1/8 Miss U.S., 1/8 59 Maverick, 1/8 Executone, 1/8 Smokin Joe, 1/8 Bud, MLGSX380, AC Pro40II Q Sport, AC Pro40II nitro,Twincraft mono 10s, Vision AOPC, VS1 FE, M34.