Thread: 2 months Hiatus, .1mph increase. Zelos Twin Breaks Silence!

Default 2 months Hiatus, .1mph increase. Zelos Twin Breaks Silence!

Hey Guys,

Not been as active as I would like due to time and weather conditions. I thought yesterday would of been a good day, I had the time and the boat was ready. Got to the lake and my drone was giving me High Winds Warning! Checked the weather app and was in excess of 18mph winds. Great! Did a preliminary run with the Poseidons 1515 and props from Shawn (1915s @ 47mm) Did 78mph, not bad for a shake down! Sent the P4P up in the skies and had my buddy monitor that, which is already nerve wrecking since he ain't too fond of it, plus the added wind warnings, I took my eyes off the boat for a few secs and as you can see, while I was making my turn to head on to the straightaway, I lost some valuable "corner space". Either way she managed 86.6 compared to the measily 86.5 I previously had. Hoping with better lake conditions, I can squeeze a little more outta her.
    Proboat Voracity-E 36" , Proboat Zelos 36 Twin , Proboat Miss Geico 29" , Traxxas Spartan, Fightercat Daytona, Zonda

Nice work. Hope you get a day with better conditions soon.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Thanks bud! I really can't catch a break with the lake lately! Anyone have a nice big canvas that I can put up to block the wind? Lol!
    Proboat Voracity-E 36" , Proboat Zelos 36 Twin , Proboat Miss Geico 29" , Traxxas Spartan, Fightercat Daytona, Zonda