Thread: ML Boatworks STV River Rocket Catamaran- You wanted a cat...you got it!

Default ML Boatworks STV River Rocket Catamaran- You wanted a cat...you got it!

Just acquired a really nice set of molds to make a great replica of the STV River Rocket. This boat is 40"x 16.5" wide. Perfect size for inboard gas, or inboard (or) outboard FE/ nitro. I would like to make a seat tray for this so us FE guys can have a really sweet replica hull! Here are some pics. If you have interest, contact me soon, as I have 4 on the list already, and lots more interest is stiring, and i have not gone to Scream and Fly yet..I hear some of there have been waiting for this hull to be sold for a while. Only a couple were made from the molds, and it runs real nice. Here are some pics of the only one built, and the molds, and a video. The boat will be available with solid gel coat colors, or metal flake as I have about 40 colors available!

Last edited by cybercrxt; 05-17-2017 at 02:23 PM.
    Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM

Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM

Here is one of the others I know about that was made:

Very Cool!

Some pics of the molds:

Hull #1 layup was done last night!

IMG_6391.jpg

I have been away from boats for a while but when I saw Mike was building these I had to have one. Just got here today. I wanted to post here to tell everyone that the way mike does business and the quality of his work is second to none. I have lots boats but this is one of my nicest! Thanks Mike!