Thread: Looking for Decal Sheet for OLD MRP 10-1941 Bud Light F1 Tunnel Hull

Default Looking for Decal Sheet for OLD MRP 10-1941 Bud Light F1 Tunnel Hull

Hello
    I am a new member here and like the title says. I have an OLD shelf queen who`s time has come to get off the shelf BUT I would like to redo the paint and decals. I know that MRP is NO longer in business. Does anyone know of a source of those OR similar decals? The boat is about 22" long.

Thanks for your time and help.
    George

I have one that I built for my wife decades ago but unfortunately have no decals left. I don't know what is available on the general used market, but you can try here: http://www.codemonkeycrew.com/MRPArc...6/Default.aspx They might be able to point you in the right direction.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Hello
    I have tried a few times through the day and I keep getting an error message from that link.
    George

Must be your computer, it works fine for me. Here is a screen shot taken two minutes ago....

MRP.jpg
    ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post
    Must be your computer, it works fine for me. Here is a screen shot taken two minutes ago....

MRP.jpg
    Hello
    I made a mistake in my previous post. I can enter the site BUT when I go to the contact section, I can enter ALL my details and my comment BUT when I go to send that, that is when I get an error message.
    George

try a different browser
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham