Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2ea Seaking 180A -V3 and Hobby Wing program card-b

Default 2ea Seaking 180A -V3 and Hobby Wing program card-b

FOR SALE: All for $130.00 NEW
    IMG_PHOTOPROCESSED_PICTURE.jpg'''sold'''
    Last edited by Edward goebel; 05-19-2017 at 07:41 AM.

Is all that new and never used? If so, I'll take them.

2 in line take it

OK they are yours. I want to ship UPS. I will pack it up today. Thank you, ED G

who me ??

Hey Ed, I would like my question answered. And I was first in line.

Prodrvr in thr first post say is new so if u want it is ok for me

Need your PayPal address. Payment ready.

just waiting on Ed

Yes it does. I just want to make sure.

Ok I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodrvr View Post
    Ok I'm out.
    Ok, I'm a bit confused. . .John did you get it or ??? if it's still available then I'll take it. .

No, I'm out of the deal. Im passing on it. Something's not smelling right to me.

PRODRVR,
    Give the guy a chance to respond before you drop out of the running. It looks like he's new to the forum. Maybe he's busy. This is a great deal! I'm sure about 50 people passed on this, because you told him you'd take them first. I did, because I assumed they were yours. Gosh, he's selling things at near 50% off MSRP.

I hear you. Maybe I handle myself in a bad way sometimes. But there are others now waiting on this guy so I'll step aside and let them take it.

if prodrvr dont take it..... i will take

may I know who these two escs sold to or will be sold to? There's still no confirmation to whom this was sold to and I certainly didn't get any paypal info from edward. . .perhaps Prodrvr has better sense of smell than most of us if you know what I mean, above post #13. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bp9145 View Post
    may I know who these two escs sold to or will be sold to? There's still no confirmation to whom this was sold to and I certainly didn't get any paypal info from edward. . .perhaps Prodrvr has better sense of smell than most of us if you know what I mean, above post #13. lol
    He sent me his paypal info in a pm. I thanked him, but declined the sale. I told him to sell to the next person on the list. My sense of smell tells me something's not cool. It's his first post, and he's selling something. He's replied to his post once since Sunday night. If I'm selling something, I monitor it every 30 minutes and if someone's interested, I respond immediately. Now look at the price. I just bought this esc and program card two weeks ago. Those two things cost me $125 shipped. He wants $130 for two 180's and program box all new. I look at a lot of things for sale r/c and most people try to sell for what they paid, especially for a new, unused item. So, he's basically doing a 2 for 1 deal. I've never seen this in how many years of sifting through stuff for sale. Maybe the stuff fell off a truck and he's just trying to unload it quick, who knows. However, if this deal is on the up and up and I'm just missing something, I apologize to Ed.

My deal went thru smoothly, some guys don't spend all day trolling the internet. The guy had a home fire and is down to a flip phone. Pm him with your number like i did and talk to him before you crucify him. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastuffuwant View Post
    My deal went thru smoothly, some guys don't spend all day trolling the internet. The guy had a home fire and is down to a flip phone. Pm him with your number like i did and talk to him before you crucify him. Hope this helps.
    I'm sorry to hear Edward had a misfortune of having a home fire. I'm sure all of us here wish him well, I do. But I don't think my intention was never to crucify him. Infact I think for you to say "crucify" is much too harsh. Also, if I'm not mistaken, all offers or deals are to be done here on the forum and not a pm.

Edward, my apologies to you if I've insulted you in any way. I wish you well.

Never would have thought that. My apologies to you Ed. Sorry to hear about the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Bp9145 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear Edward had a misfortune of having a home fire. I'm sure all of us here wish him well, I do. But I don't think my intention was never to crucify him. Infact I think for you to say "crucify" is much too harsh. Also, if I'm not mistaken, all offers or deals are to be done here on the forum and not a pm.

Edward, my apologies to you if I've insulted you in any way. I wish you well.
    I didn't do the deal from offsite, i clearly stated (I'll take them) just contacted him for paypal and address stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Dastuffuwant View Post
    I didn't do the deal from offsite, i clearly stated (I'll take them) just contacted him for paypal and address stuff...
    Where? I don't see that message on this thread. Luis was next in line for the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodrvr View Post
    Where? I don't see that message on this thread. Luis was next in line for the deal.
    I got motors he was selling, and my deal went smooth. Since i read this post i wanted to let you guys know what was going on.

Sorry for the misunderstanding...thought you were talking about the esc's. Didn't know he had motors for sale as well.

ed please contact me asap

I try to contact the ed because he send me a wrong tracking he never anwser me back i think he scam me but i already open a case in paypal just saying that for be careful with this guy

did you purchase these esc`s?

yes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast