Thread: Little 27" cat gettin it!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Little 27" cat gettin it!

We most of you guys that know me have probably noticed I haven't been around much lately and I haven't been running boats lately. Well I decided to take one out to the lake yesterday. And I'm glad I did. I just wanted to see what my little 27" cat would do on 3s with a mild prop. I have not run this boat since it scared the crap out of me by running 92mph....much faster than I wanted and felt comfortable with. It was stable as could be I'll admit but I would be heart broken if I lost this thing. The batts I had in it were definitely less than ideal but it was all I had, some old 3100mah 435 revos which are actually only 2700mah at 4.20v so runtime was less than three minutes. That's ok because it will fit a pair of 4000's for longer run times. I'll pick some up soon for it. I didn't video my whole time running it and sorry for the not so good driving, I was kinda nervous. Check it out

32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Pics.

This is how fast it goes on 3s with a mild prop. With the more aggressive one it would probably be 5mph fast.

Last edited by kfxguy; 05-08-2017 at 09:58 PM.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Travis

I like the rudder guard.
    Is that a 1615 prop?

Larry
    Past NAMBA- P Mono -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Past NAMBA- P Sport -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Bump & Grind Racing Props -We Like Em Smooth & Wet

Quote Originally Posted by TRUCKPULL View Post
    Travis

I like the rudder guard.
    Is that a 1615 prop?

Larry
    Thx. It keeps me from cutting myself lol. It's a 1614-17-45