Thread: New Old Videos

Default New Old Videos

I am in the process of cleaning up my personal website and moving the huge video files over to YouTube. These used to be on my RC-Hydros site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVPRkc4jXTg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySqWOyzRZr8

There are a bunch of airplane videos on my channel as well, along with music performances by my kids, and more.

I apologize for the quality - the old stuff was on 8mm and captured on my PC 10+ years ago.

Andy
    Spektrum Development Team

Hi Andy,
    I wonder how many people know who you are... you were one of the first FE cats I met online and you were very helpful and patient with my noviceship. I was in Montana then (2007) building the atlas van lines from Garry Finnlay. Putting the chili pepper motor and using round cells.
    Now I'm racing here in Houston Texas with some real legends. Recently, I came across one of your original? Hydro hulls. I can show you pictures if interested. Hope you are well.
    Jesse
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

I perfectly remember ordering one of your awesome esc's in the year 2002 and you know what?...still have it and still working perfectly! Unfortunately I don't run brushed anymore but I sure miss those days of trying to break into the 30-40mph club in a 21" mono with an 05 motor.

Thanks for the vid's!

Wuld love to race those guys. Too bad I cant get my friend who owns the molds for them to do something with them.
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse J View Post
    Hi Andy,
    I wonder how many people know who you are... you were one of the first FE cats I met online and you were very helpful and patient with my noviceship. I was in Montana then (2007) building the atlas van lines from Garry Finnlay. Putting the chili pepper motor and using round cells.
    Now I'm racing here in Houston Texas with some real legends. Recently, I came across one of your original? Hydro hulls. I can show you pictures if interested. Hope you are well.
    Jesse
    Hi Jesse,

Thanks, I'm doing great! It would be great to see some photos of the old UL-1 hull. Thanks!

We've come a long way since CP motors and round cells, haven't we?!?!

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Lone-Wolf View Post
    I perfectly remember ordering one of your awesome esc's in the year 2002 and you know what?...still have it and still working perfectly! Unfortunately I don't run brushed anymore but I sure miss those days of trying to break into the 30-40mph club in a 21" mono with an 05 motor.

Thanks for the vid's!
    I remember the first time I broke 20 in a hydro hull! Now you can almost stick a "1" in front of that for the speeds.

Andy

IMG_0230.jpgIMG_0231.jpg

This is it.. 24.24" long 14" wide.
    Recognize it?
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Yup, that's it. Thanks.

Andy