Thread: SCSTA Race Date Change

Default SCSTA Race Date Change

the SCSTA race originally scheduled for April 23 has been rescheduled to June 25.

We're still on for May 21st, July9th, Sept 10th.

My throttle finger's gettin' itchy............
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

well thats a bummer, Im getting married 3 days prior, gonna be hard to swing that, I was looking forward to racing too.

Can ngrats on the wedding mikey

Quote Originally Posted by TheShaughnessy View Post
    well thats a bummer, Im getting married 3 days prior, gonna be hard to swing that, I was looking forward to racing too.

Congrat's ; She's really nice and you're a lucky guy

Here's a thought : Since Stephen's coming back to Cali in May, how 'bout loaning him his old P-Ltd FE30 that you now have for that race date. I'll supply any/all electronics necessary
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Well let me rule out the possibility of attending before I agree to that. I don't think we are going on a honeymoon right away so I may be able to attend, she knows how much I like my boats.

Quote Originally Posted by rayzerdesigns View Post
    Can ngrats on the wedding mikey
    Thanks Ray.