Thread: Twin FE R-42

Default Twin FE R-42

This is my build from a bit ago. It is an awesome handling boat and I can't wait to get the course all set up at the club lake. This is just miscellaneous running and the ski slalom lake.

Love the sound of twins
    NEVER SATISFIED RACING
    Fine Design 32 V-Hull 4082+6s

I've seen this boat up close and it's a work of art, maybe Shawn will post a pic?

All those submerged poles scare the life out of me, I have one I have to avoid constantly and it seems to have a magnetic effect on expensive boats!

can I get some info on this boat please? motors, speed controls, battery setup, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meangenesracing View Post
    can I get some info on this boat please? motors, speed controls, battery setup, thanks
    I have a pair of Castle 1717's powered by two water cooled Phoenix Ice 200's. I was running 6s2p per side with Revo 435 go packs in the 4400mah variety. Props on this run are stock 447's S&B and polished.
    Oh and it is a AC Boats R-42. These are gas race hulls which I'm sure you know since I have seen you over or 'the Dock'

Thanks for asking Gene

I was going to add, The 1717's are way overkill and I have a pair of 1520's here that I may try. I am also going to give 6s1p per side a shot and see how it takes it.

For LoneWolf