Thread: ESC selection help

Default ESC selection help

Working with Joe at ZippKits on building 2 identical riggers for fun racing on our lake with a friend. They will never be used in any class racing. They are a cross between a KEP's FE4S & a JAE21, 30" long. Plan on running the Leopard X2 4075 2650kv. Joe suggested running Swordfish ESC around 200a. Problem is I can't find 2 of the same ESC in stock anywhere. We were looking at the Swordfish Pro+ 220. But at the time there was only 1 in stock, now there are none. Steve at OSE said it would be a couple months until the new Swordfish ESC's come out. I'm looking for 2 identical approx. 200a ESC's (prefer data logging) with decent reliable quality, but don't want to break the bank. Would like to stay under $200 each. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Gregg

Use two Castle's with data loging and add water cooling to them
    Do It Like You Mean It .....or Don't Bother

I have seen this gentlemen on ebay and spoken to him via ebay message. He is a swordfish dealer and has the 150's in stock, maybe message him and see if he can get you the Pro + 200's??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hifei-Swordf...IAAOSwl8NVXQhX
    NEVER SATISFIED RACING
    Fine Design 32 V-Hull 4082+6s

Don't want to get to carried away on the scratch build aspect. Looking for something a little more plug and play. I've got 3 other scratch builds in process.
    Last edited by G3Studios; 04-20-2017 at 06:00 PM.