Thread: Formula Fastech Submerges

Default Formula Fastech Submerges

Hello all,
    Relatively new to the forums, I have been reading and finding lots of god info. Anyway, here is my friends Fastech running full speed when it his a wake and then launches.

Video on Youtube

Cheers

Nice, but I would have to strongly recommend not to use your boats that close to people swimming!!!!! A boat of that size and weight could injure or kill someone. I'm sure you have had your boat go in a suprising direction hitting a wake before. Just trying to keep it safe.
    MMGMMarine
    RobertsonRacing

Quote Originally Posted by Spot Me 2 View Post
    Nice, but I would have to strongly recommend not to use your boats that close to people swimming!!!!! A boat of that size and weight could injure or kill someone. I'm sure you have had your boat go in a suprising direction hitting a wake before. Just trying to keep it safe.
    Excellent point! We have since changed where and how we run. We realized the same thing after my boat fried its speed controller and was stuck at full throttle. Thank god I still had steering control or that lesson could have been more "painful."

Keep it Safe!
    Boats:
    Proboat Apache 24
    Proboat Blackjack 26 Brushless

anything get damaged????????

Default fastech

Hey my boat did the same thing but faster and went straight to the bottom of the lake with just the top recovered so far..
    Do you know what the biggest problem with the world is?
    That the Smartest people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.::tt2