Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Smokin Joe's

Quote Originally Posted by Bande1 View Post
    you're right, series wiring is bad.

I only do 100 laps a week

Attachment 177863
    Of course wiring in series is fine. That was never the point of any of my replies to you. It was the incorrect claim by you that using different capacities was OK when using packs in series that me and other members were telling you was a terrible idea, starting with TS Davis in post #42.

Everyone here reading this knows what we were talking about and so do you, so dont waste your time now trying to change the narrative around to something it never was now that you are stuck with nowhere else to go

Quote Originally Posted by Xrayted View Post
    Of course wiring in series is fine. That was never the point of any of my replies to you. It was the incorrect claim by you that using different capacities was OK when using packs in series that me and other members were telling you was a terrible idea, starting with TS Davis in post #42.

Everyone here reading this knows what we were talking about and so do you, so dont waste your time now trying to change the narrative around to something it never was now that you are stuck with nowhere else to go
    what happens exactly if you run different size packs?

The reason why my series setup smoked was because the cells were not up to the task. I went cheap and used 5.5mm plugs with 4" of wire per pack. The motor was asking too much of them.
    Nortavlag Bulc

Which yellow and purple from House of Colors did you use? The paint codes is what I am after.

Mike

Here?s what I used
    IMG_0832.jpg
    Namba District 16
    1/8 Miss U.S., 1/8 59 Maverick, 1/8 Executone, 1/8 Smokin Joe, 1/8 Bud, MLGSX380, AC Pro40II Q Sport, AC Pro40II nitro,Twincraft mono 10s, Vision AOPC, VS1 FE, M34.

From the plans

IMG_0834.jpg
    Namba District 16
    1/8 Miss U.S., 1/8 59 Maverick, 1/8 Executone, 1/8 Smokin Joe, 1/8 Bud, MLGSX380, AC Pro40II Q Sport, AC Pro40II nitro,Twincraft mono 10s, Vision AOPC, VS1 FE, M34.

Thank you! I have a 1/8th currently.

Mike

Are you interested in selling your build plans/ paint decal plan sheet?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123