Thread: Ray P Dominates D19 Open Oval

Default Ray P Dominates D19 Open Oval

NAMBA D19 Open Oval class allows all Gas, Nitro & FE compete in one combined race. Big gas Sport Hydros, Riggers & the like.

Ray runs a nicely rigged FE and scored a perfect 1600 points February at Lake Havasu and followed it up with another perfect 1600 points in March at Needles beating out some stiff competition.

Way to go Ray

ray3.jpg ray4.jpg
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Sweet running Ray!

Pictures of the inside of all your fleet please, thanks

It's o.k. I'll just pm you or email you to death, lol...
    Nortavlag Bulc

Ray who???
    We call ourselves the "Q"

Tony I think you might be my biggest fan!! Lol.. it's a sniper 45.. lots of bottom work.. thanks to Jim Osborne..swordfish 300 lite speed control.. tp 5860 800kv. Only run it on 8s.. to keep it closer to gas speeds.. and a 67-70mm 2 blade occurs depending on water conditions..might be for sale after Tucson race if the price is right...

And what batteries have you been running in these winning boats:)

Mark

Totally forgot mark.. I run 2 8s 6000mah custom built by mark f @ dignify lipos.. 10s in the works ��

Boat ready to run is right at 21 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by rayzerdesigns View Post
    Boat ready to run is right at 21 pounds
    Good work Ray....glad to hear.

Btw, we really should push to race T-Mono, or open Mono in Las Vegas.
    TenShock Brushless / Pro Marine
    NEU Motors / Rico Racing/ Castle Creations
    2023 NAMBA & 2018 IMPBA FE High Points "National Champion"

Ken as much as I would love to race t mono at nats.. there is no way we could.. if you go back last 5 years and look at which classes made a full heat..t mono I think was one year..all fuel types are limited in classes as this is confined this year..nitro and gas racers are also upset that we can't run every class.. but we can't Or it would run over 2 weeks long..we tried to focus on classes that we think would have at least 20 plus entries.. as for an exhibition class I pushed for open mono.. but didn't get it. They went with open twin rigger..��

Thats too bad about T mono. And Ray, it's spelled dinogy, but dignify works for me too:) And yes your 10s packs are ordered and will be in my next shipment.
    I don't get allowing twin electric riggers which there will only be 2 of, and not mono or sport hydro which I might have a T sport hydro by then. Is open so filled up they can't allow 3 or 4 more monos to join? But twin electric riggers are OK. Something thats never been raced before? And I know they mean twin nitro and gas too.

Mark

Dumb auto correct

In my opinion the twin gas riggers are not as fast as the single gx riggers.. they do sound cool.. as fast as a electric twin rigger.. I don't see how u could do it. That's a lot of batteriy weight.. and size.. a small rigger will not survive the rough water in vegas

Tony you jinxed me for Tucson.. lol.. broke a shaft after winning first 2 heats.. fixed and won last heat.. lol

As soon as I pulled the throttle from shore it snapped.. yes a 1/4 flex in a knot

Yeah but you still came up High Points ahead of Coleman
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono