I thought I'd post some pics of my new vintage ride. I plan to run the '57 Miss Bardahl in Classic Thunder Division 1 starting this season. I love how it turned out and can't wait to get some final gear worked on so I can get it on the water for some testing. Seems like ages since I've run a boat. It's going to replace a great boat I really got comfortable driving over the last six years. Some of you have seen that my trusty '55 Gale V is now for sale on the CT web site and on the OSE forum Swap Shop. I just don't want to see it collecting dust on a shelf in my garage. Someone needs to race it or at least enjoy looking at it in their office or whatever. Anyway, the new boat also has real mahogany on the decks and in spite of my limited skills, turned out great. The very talented Jeff Ross did the vinyl graphics for the boat. I put as much scale detail in there as I could think of and hope it does the real boat justice. Love the history of these projects. Now we'll see if I can get it to run nicely. Love that part too. One month 'til the first race!! Happy building guys. Share what you're working on. Can't get enough of seeing that stuff. I'm thinking about a modern boat project next to replace my Boeing Dreamliner. I'm thinking Seattle theme and maybe a 1995 Miss Rock. Always liked that boat and am a big Mark Evans fan. It just occurred to me that his dad, Norm, drove the '57 Bardahl. I see a pattern developing here. Hmmmm... Let me know if you're in need of 1:10 scale parts for current or future project. More than happy to help. Peace

57_4_tif.jpg 57_10_tif.jpg IMG_8929.jpg IMG_8930.jpg IMG_8931.jpg