Thread: thunder tiger: OLYMPIAN

Default thunder tiger: OLYMPIAN

I finally got on!!! What do you guys think of the OLYMPIAN, and do any body know what size the prop shaft is??

I have had 4 boats,from 17in. to the new TRAXXAS M41. I just want a boat that you do not half to spend a lot

of extra money to make it go right like the TRAXXAS SPARTAN. the OLYMPIAN seem to have it ALL, what do you

think???

thanks Steve

Making my purchase soon. Done a ton of boat research and have come up with the same conclusion. Best bang for the buck.

Yeah it's awesome. Ordered and should be here next Tuesday!!! Anxious!

I'm excited.. should be getting mine delivered today, any feedback from you owners??

boat looks nice ,i would look around and see if anyone makes a one piece flex shaft for it .
    blackjack 29v3, recoil 26, traxxas spartan, hobbyking/tfl pursuit ,ft009 with rescue rigging

Default Thunder Tiger Olympian

Quote Originally Posted by boatsrnew2me View Post
    boat looks nice ,i would look around and see if anyone makes a one piece flex shaft for it .
    Thanks for your response! I really have no idea what that part of the boat looks like, but I will definitely take your advice and see what I can do. I will also likely want to change out the prop, but again, no idea till I actually have it in my hot little hands!!

all the best

Hi again,

Well I have the Olympian her now, and can see that it has a solid prop shaft that is connected to a flex shaft. So are you saying that I should remove the solid shaft and flex shaft, and simply put in a longer flex shaft?

Quote Originally Posted by boatsrnew2me View Post
    What's the advantage of a one piece flex shaft?