Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HPR 010 Mono ULTIMATE Edition - THE LAST

Gotcha, I just wanted to make sure that you were aware.

Honestly, it kind of looks weird both ways. As lettering, it 'should' be oriented properly. As a design, it should be mirrored. This falls in the middle ground of letters being a design. Errrrr *brain explodes*. That's why I might only put words//lettering on one side of a hull (or project). That's just my opinion though, and you know what they say about opinions, "you must follow the opinions of others!"

Quote Originally Posted by boredom.is.me View Post
    Gotcha, I just wanted to make sure that you were aware.

Honestly, it kind of looks weird both ways. As lettering, it 'should' be oriented properly. As a design, it should be mirrored. This falls in the middle ground of letters being a design. Errrrr *brain explodes*. That's why I might only put words//lettering on one side of a hull (or project). That's just my opinion though, and you know what they say about opinions, "you must follow the opinions of others!"
    I'm a designer by trade, not a grammar teacher LOL not the first time I put something up side down I agree with you to some degree, this is a mirrored logo, its not a manual on how to kickstart a pacemaker if it stops....I would struggle reading that. I do thinks for looks, and that's what I care most about.
    Visit www.customcfparts.com | Custom Boat Building | Custom Carbon Fiber Parts | Custom Graphics | LMT Premium Dealer | MGM Premium Dealer | YouTube | Facebook
    "Follow someone's footsteps and you will always be a step behind"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12