It's going to run goog!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    It's going to run goog!
    Does goog mean fast?
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

I'll show you when it's done.

Hey Moonie,
    I'm running a Vector 45 too since 2014, with a TP5840s Motor on 6s and 8s. It took me a lot of work/time getting the boat real fast. Now it is running, GPS measured, 120 km/h at 6s and 140 km/h at 8s! I built it just for SAW use, so the turning ability is a bit poor, but running straight away it is very stable, when properly balanced (depends on CG, strut angle and prop choice).
    I am very exited how your setup will perform, let us know.
    Arnold

Hey Arnold
    Dang your Vector is cooking! I don't think my Vector will ever go that fast sorry bro I'm along ways from them speeds. This Vector I have use to have one of them slobbering gas motors in it. Rite now I have this Vector in race trim with speeds around mid 60s. We have a model boaters club with tons of gas monos. I wanted to show my fellow club members what a T mono is about. My Vector will run over 20min on one lipo charge. Isn't that crazy? What esc are you useing Arnold?

Hey Moonie,
    Sorry, I wasn't at home for the last ten days. I am using a MBP 8s/250A esc (no longer available). Measured motor current has been 300a+ for a short time. My running time is less then 2 minutes using a 6s or 8s lipo with 5000mAh/1p 65c based to our SAW rules! With a moderate setup and more lipo capacity it should be possible to make longer runs. I would like to have the Vector 45 built with carbon (CFK) for more strength of the hull when blown off and hitting the water again. My hull cracked once after a 20 meter flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon-Fly View Post
    Hey Moonie,
    Sorry, I wasn't at home for the last ten days. I am using a MBP 8s/250A esc (no longer available). Measured motor current has been 300a+ for a short time. My running time is less then 2 minutes using a 6s or 8s lipo with 5000mAh/1p 65c based to our SAW rules! With a moderate setup and more lipo capacity it should be possible to make longer runs. I would like to have the Vector 45 built with carbon (CFK) for more strength of the hull when blown off and hitting the water again. My hull cracked once after a 20 meter flight.
    The Vector pictured was split in three. You can tell now. I just got a 400amp esc I've been tying out I think I'm close to 70mph now. There a lot left on the esc and motor. The batteries are taking on some heat now.

Here is a video before the prop change and new 400amp esc.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cZCYYsQ7X9Y

Hey Moonie,
    I got this neu 2230 1y. I was going to do one more Vector. What would you use it in Arnold? Do you know a better for speed?

IMG_1664.jpg

The vector is running very well and stable in your video! Which props are you running? My best results have been with ABC 2315/17 two blade.
    For your question, maybe a Virus, like Ralf Moser is running (fastest Mono till today!), could be a better hull for high speed application, I don't know the manufacture. But I think the Vector 45, with perfect setup, will come close to it.
    Give it a try.

The vector is running very well and stable in your video! Which props are you running? My best results have been with ABC 2315/17 two blade.
    For your question, maybe a Virus, like Ralf Moser is running (fastest Mono till today!), could be a better hull for high speed application, I don't know the manufacture. But I think the Vector 45, with perfect setup, will come close to it.
    Give it a try.
    I used a x455/3. X457/3 is what I use now I think it's the rite chose for what I do.