Thread: Props

Default Props

I would like to give a huge thank you to dasboata. I contacted him on a Wednesday about props. I paid for them and bam next morning they were on the way. I got the Friday I think and the looked great, but we all know you can't judge and book by its cover, so I would have to wait till Saturday to test them out. Saturday was the first run on the props. I manage squeeze out 75.8mph packed up left super happy. Sunday ran again no adjustments no changes the boat ran 77mph even more excited I throw back in the water and it did the in thinkable the boat made a pass of 86.9mph so I packed it up and went home, but there is more took it out the next with friends and she ran faster 87.8mph. This is the fastest boat I've have built to date with these amazing props done by chris

I just wanted share that I'm super impressed with the props and his customer service.

Going for 90s this weekend

Have known Dasboata for years and one thing you can always count on is his Quality and Service are Excellent ! Congrats on your speeds ! The man knows his Props.

Wally
    SRI / IMPBA 20279S

To both you guys Thank you and the checks in the mail !!! LOL

Nice thread title. I see what you did there.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    Nice thread title. I see what you did there.
    ???? Did you get that x450/3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thread title was Props. The thread was about giving you props for props. Efficient use of words by twonb1.

Still can't get a response from Fine Design about the 450/3. I don't suppose you have one in stock? I'm assuming I just need to order another from OSE and have it shipped to you, again.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Fine design not so fine ? LOL yes have Steve send me one