Thread: DF Annihilator 53? setup.

Default DF Annihilator 53? setup.

I just placed my order with Steve after eyeballing it for the past 12 months. I have 4 x 6s2p dinogys 65c @ 10,000mAh each. A TP5690 @ 670kv. Plan to run 12S, 500a controller (the big boy Steve sells) no racing, and only running on a private lake.

I?m comfortable building and running hydros, cats and riggers all day long- but deep v?s are new to me. I wanted a large enough boat to run with us on our Supercharged Yamaha 1800R Waverunners on our lakes in the Arizona desert this spring and summer.

Ill run 12s2p for 20,000maH. I need help getting this boat setup from y?all with props, stringer or strut, turnfins, cg, etc. when I start the build mid-January.

Thanks diodes!!
    Last edited by jingalls007; 01-01-2023 at 05:32 PM.

Sounds wild! post up pictures! we'd all love to see that!
    DYMotorshop 29er (BUILD) | ProBoat BlackJack 24 (52.2mph) | ProBoat Stealthwake 23 (31.9mph) | Noodle Recovery Barge (6.6mph) | ProBoat JetJam (BUILD)

with this setup you get a very heavy hull, that can give some problems with the flex shaft ,however if you use a good quality 1/4 flex with good maintenance it will last use for stinger speedmaster and use only ABC,Prather or Octura props but witch size you have to find out (on my MHZ Phantom ABC works best) and a inline or offset rudder is personal i like a inline rudder