Thread: Swordfish SF240 HV

Default Swordfish SF240 HV

20170114_092542.jpg
    -----------SOLD----------I have been out of boats for a while, so looking to clear out some stuff.
    This was a SF240 Pro HV (NOT PRO PLUS) that was stuttering, so I sent it in for repair to Hifei a couple years ago. It came back like this, re-potted and heat shrunk with a Pro Plus label. I have not used it since it came back, and when I just connected it on computer the logging portion would not open, so please assume it does not have that feature. Has 8mm bullets on it.
    $100 shipped in lower 48 states, please reply here AND PM if you want it, I may not frequent the forum.
    Not looking for "offers"
    Last edited by kevinpratt823; 01-19-2017 at 07:40 PM.

is this model the older one or version 2 and was the stuttering fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Bp9145 View Post
    is this model the older one or version 2 and was the stuttering fixed?
    (EDIT, see below post) It came back from SF and I never used it. I assume it is fixed like new, just like all the other times I sent them something. I don't know what you mean version one or 2, it was brand new under 3 yrs ago, right around the time the Pro+ series came out I think. Had the same label but silver. I looked at the one currently on the site, and this one did not have the anti-spark connection on it, so maybe it was V1, although it wasn't that old when I sent it in, and it came back with a Pro+ II label. Sorry, I haven't paid much attention to boats since then so really can't be sure. If it helps I can find out what firmware is on it right now?

If it sells I will bench test it before it goes out.
    Last edited by kevinpratt823; 01-14-2017 at 03:28 PM.

I just dug through my posts from 2 yrs ago lol. It was the one I posted here actually. https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...ll!&highlight= Read the post and the edits.

I think it was actually still working at the time, not stuttering, but I sent it in after I disected and failed at replacing a cap on it. It's all coming back to me now...

I'm game Kevin. I'll take it. I am up in Vancouver Canada but if you'll send it i would appreciate.
    I may be able to sweet talk the woman into a trip south to the PO too if you really don't want to ship north.
    Thanks, Shawn

Pm your address, Shawn.

still avail ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcarlton View Post
    still avail ?
    Sorry, sold.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hey I'm bummed out too because I was actually the first person to inquire about it but forgot to say I'll take it and by the time I realized and went back to say I'll take it, Kevin was already asking Shawn for his address

Hey Kevin, arrived yesterday and after some effort all is fine on the bench. Seems I needed to program and calibrate.
    All good thanks pal.
    Shawn

Glad to hear.