Thread: Wonder if Steve has seen this?

Default Wonder if Steve has seen this?

I wonder if Steve has seen this site? Was surfing the web and saw this site in France (edit) and they even (edit) the logo concept - though theirs is a mono. WTH?!
    Last edited by sundog; 12-27-2016 at 08:01 PM.
    Legend 36 sailboat, KMB Powerjet Ed Hardy Viper, ABC jet pwrd BBY Oval Master, ABC Hobby Jetski, NQD Tear Into's, HK Discovery 500, MickieBeez pwrd Jet Rigger!, Davette/Gravtix jet sprint, KMB Powerjet Pursuit, NQD pwrd Jet Catamaran!,Steam pwrd African Queen, Sidewinder airboat, Graupner Eco Power

Cool

Don't see a problem. The name is only similar, yes both logos were similar but there is no copywriter on either and the new OSA logo is completely different anyway. Plus that site has been around a long time - over half a million posts in the forum section; how many on OSE?

No need for name calling. We should be happy that there are a bunch more FE enthusiasts sharing the hobby. Believe me, there are far more important things to worry about...

Last edited by Fluid; 12-27-2016 at 06:00 PM. Reason: typo
    ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

The post was of course meant for steve - I'm sure he'd get a kick of the similarities of the name and graphic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Legend 36 sailboat, KMB Powerjet Ed Hardy Viper, ABC jet pwrd BBY Oval Master, ABC Hobby Jetski, NQD Tear Into's, HK Discovery 500, MickieBeez pwrd Jet Rigger!, Davette/Gravtix jet sprint, KMB Powerjet Pursuit, NQD pwrd Jet Catamaran!,Steam pwrd African Queen, Sidewinder airboat, Graupner Eco Power