Thread: Battery tray mystic 114

Default Battery tray mystic 114

Good evening, gentlemen. I'm looking for an adjustable battery tray set for a mystic 114.
    The measurements taken on the ship indicate to me that the battery tray should have a width of 68 / 70mm. The battery support is about 55mm by 200mm.
    Make one with plastic pvc to try. But I do not know if I could bear the demands of that material.

Greetings.

porta bat.jpgguia porta.jpg

If you're interested, I can make a completely new custom set to your measurements.

8bda1ad9adf3228f2af7c5db94f6b5e2.jpg
    06b481fb94157cfb5bedd7a9c0a29904.jpg

Hi, thanks for replying.
    *!** Can you tell me an approximate value to make 2 units? And its time of manufacture.

The main issue is the size. Unless you are will to spend $100 in carbon alone, I can't make them that long. The carbon I get is only 300mm long. (No it's not the eBay stuff.) An alternative is G10 fiberglass. I need a bit more info before I can say for sure the route to take.

I did make a quick example though. This entire assembly is made out of 2mm. The tray is 68mm x 295mm. The Sled is 60mm wide. This should fit all standard 5000mah batteries. The adjustment range is a usable 86mm. I can have something like this made out of 2mm or 3mm carbon and shipped out as soon as 2 weeks. You would need at least two sets of battery sleds. Th downside to this route is really just the amount of adjustment range. I'm personally using 80mm of adjustment in my HPR Mono.

The package would include:
    - base plate x2
    - battery sled x4
    - all nylon, stainless, and aluminum hardware

I'd be willing to do all of that for $140. I'm comparing the price to this shop (good quality parts), http://www.customcfparts.com/shop_carbon.htm. You can see that they charge $155 for what looks like only one base and one sled.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have a pair of brand new Lipo sleds made customcfparts for the Mystic.

Each plate is around 4mm or more in thickness. So you're getting money's worth in carbon fiber.

I can sell the pair to you for $120 + free shipping. The original price that I paid was $155 plus $40 shipping from Australia to Me (USA).

Let me know if you're interested and I can send pictures + measurements.
    Last edited by dmitry100; 11-26-2016 at 03:06 PM.

Since you have them, was it really $155 for the pair? On the sight it sounds like it's individual. They should probably update that if so.

Yea, it was $155 total (plus shipping) for the pair.

Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to write.

Dmitry100 I am interested in the battery tray as they are available.
    If it is not too much trouble I ask if you can send me some photos and the measures of the parties. (Length / width / thickness of 4mm). I have a mystical helmet that is not produced by mhz and it is possible they are not the same dimensions.

Again thank you very much.

Dmitry100 I am interested in the battery tray...

golfito: Sorry for delay... forgot about this thread. I will pm you very shortly with the pictures and dimensions.

Hello dmitry100 there is no hurry now
    Do not worry.

I will be available to receive a shipment in January. For reasons of Christmas celebrations.
    When I have time, send me the dimensions.
    Greetings.

Edit...
    Last edited by golfito; 12-07-2016 at 12:28 AM. Reason: error

Hi! Do not forget about me
    Greetings.

Quote Originally Posted by golfito View Post
    Hi! Do not forget about me
    Greetings.
    Perhaps give him a PM, sometimes threat updates do not go thru.

Thank you, if you send MP.
    Regards!

I have a lipo system if you cant get any... almost would dare to say, (the best system around with all stainless hardware)
    2071.jpg
    Visit www.customcfparts.com | Custom Boat Building | Custom Carbon Fiber Parts | Custom Graphics | LMT Premium Dealer | MGM Premium Dealer | YouTube | Facebook
    "Follow someone's footsteps and you will always be a step behind"

Quote Originally Posted by boredom.is.me View Post
    The main issue is the size. Unless you are will to spend $100 in carbon alone, I can't make them that long. The carbon I get is only 300mm long. (No it's not the eBay stuff.) An alternative is G10 fiberglass. I need a bit more info before I can say for sure the route to take.

I did make a quick example though. This entire assembly is made out of 2mm. The tray is 68mm x 295mm. The Sled is 60mm wide. This should fit all standard 5000mah batteries. The adjustment range is a usable 86mm. I can have something like this made out of 2mm or 3mm carbon and shipped out as soon as 2 weeks. You would need at least two sets of battery sleds. Th downside to this route is really just the amount of adjustment range. I'm personally using 80mm of adjustment in my HPR Mono.

The package would include:
    - base plate x2
    - battery sled x4
    - all nylon, stainless, and aluminum hardware

I'd be willing to do all of that for $140. I'm comparing the price to this shop (good quality parts), http://www.customcfparts.com/shop_carbon.htm. You can see that they charge $155 for what looks like only one base and one sled.
    If you look in the description, it says left/right units and yes its $155 with all stainless hardware specially made for my lipo systems
    Visit www.customcfparts.com | Custom Boat Building | Custom Carbon Fiber Parts | Custom Graphics | LMT Premium Dealer | MGM Premium Dealer | YouTube | Facebook
    "Follow someone's footsteps and you will always be a step behind"

Hi, thank you very much for the offer.
    I'm waiting for Dmitry100's response. He offered me a price that I can pay.
    If I do not get in touch with Dmitry100, later I will contact nata2run.
    Best regards.

Send you a private message Dmitri100
    Greetings.

20161228_163947.jpg

Make my battery tray lipos. It is manufactured manually in pvc and I know it will not resist. Waiting to access the CF.

mystic battery tray.JPG

Closed. I could not contact Dmitry100 again. I will try with some handmade facts.

When I have the possibilities without doubt I would buy one of the battery tray of nata2run. They are really impressive.