Thread: DasBoata Chris is the guy for props

Default DasBoata Chris is the guy for props

Thanks Chris

100_0190.jpg
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Yea he is. We got off on the wrong foot at first but now we've because buds. He's helped me and I like to think I've helped him too! He's good people.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

repost.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

What blows me away is his fast service, I email him with a question about some props and he's back at me almost instantly! How he's able to modify props and get them in the mail so fast is unreal. My prop box is exclusively DASBOATA!

Quote Originally Posted by properchopper View Post
    Thanks Chris
    well did you up your record tony !!!
    100_0190.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by kfxguy View Post
    Yea he is. We got off on the wrong foot at first but now we've because buds. He's helped me and I like to think I've helped him too! He's good people.
    Yup we did,, but I have great respect for Travis & we do help each other he's become my go too electric guy !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    repost.
    thanks Man my pleasure
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone-Wolf View Post
    What blows me away is his fast service, I email him with a question about some props and he's back at me almost instantly! How he's able to modify props and get them in the mail so fast is unreal. My prop box is exclusively DASBOATA!
    I like to make people smile !!! When they not pissed at me LOL TY

While we're at it, can I get a breakdown on the screen name? I want to think it has something to do with German, or even the moive Das Boat, but the extra "A" at the end puzzles me...
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Quote Originally Posted by Lone-Wolf View Post
    Lightening fast! He's helped me when I was in a bind for props I was out of stock on and had them too me like jimmy John's fast (hopefully most of you guys have heard of jimmy John's sandwiches....they are freaky fast lmao!)
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Quote Originally Posted by dasboata View Post
    Yup we did,, but I have great respect for Travis & we do help each other he's become my go too electric guy !!!

Thank you sir....means a lot coming from you!

2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Quote Originally Posted by properchopper View Post
    ha??? I guess not Tony ???

Throw another in there for me! Very nice guy to deal with. I think I'm hooked, that coupled with being lazy to do my own S&B. Lol
    Proboat Voracity-E 36" , Proboat Zelos 36 Twin , Proboat Miss Geico 29" , Traxxas Spartan, Fightercat Daytona, Zonda

Quote Originally Posted by dasboata View Post
    ha??? I guess not Tony ???
    With conditions just right I made about 25 - 30 attempts. Tried every combo in my bag of tricks (bearing in mind that in the LTD class ONLY a stock approved motor is allowed) so it was try, try, try. I made several one-way passes over my existing record but the return runs were populated by various aerobatic displays.I was over the record on one perfect uphill run but the damn squirrel driving the boat pulled back on the yoke just before tripping the exit beam on the downhill and the boat sailed over at an altitude just high enough to miss the beam.

I really just wanted to get my seventeenth National Record to "one-up" my friend John's record of sixteen NHRA Funny Car National titles but it was not to happen.

We'll talk

Had lots of fun, 'though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zApOAfwwSwM

Just got an M545 yesterday from Chris. Only one Im buying props from for now on!!

Chris is always great to deal with and have discussions with, and I look forward to more of it.