Thread: Vcat prototype

Default Vcat prototype

Selling another wooden prototype hull that we made. This one has a carbon inlay. I have no idea how it will work once built, so I am selling it for really cheap to free up some space here.

It's made of pine wood. Relatively light. Very strong and rigid.

Size: 40.5" in lengh.

SOLD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TheShaddix; 11-02-2016 at 05:42 AM.

Do these have to be a twin drive with the cat hull?
    NEVER SATISFIED RACING
    Fine Design 32 V-Hull 4082+6s

Not at all. I had a friend build one of these with a single drive (strut). The stuffing tube comes out from the bottom into the strut which sits level with the keels.

i will give you 45,00 shipped

I can do 50, that's the lowest.

If the transom is 90 degrees vertical I will take it for the $60. I plan to put a jet drive in it.
    Legend 36 sailboat, KMB Powerjet Ed Hardy Viper, ABC jet pwrd BBY Oval Master, ABC Hobby Jetski, NQD Tear Into's, HK Discovery 500, MickieBeez pwrd Jet Rigger!, Davette/Gravtix jet sprint, KMB Powerjet Pursuit, NQD pwrd Jet Catamaran!,Steam pwrd African Queen, Sidewinder airboat, Graupner Eco Power

ok gove me your pay pal

It is exactly 90 degrees. Sundog, let me know if you're ready and I will give you my PayPal.

Yes thanks, please send it on.
    Legend 36 sailboat, KMB Powerjet Ed Hardy Viper, ABC jet pwrd BBY Oval Master, ABC Hobby Jetski, NQD Tear Into's, HK Discovery 500, MickieBeez pwrd Jet Rigger!, Davette/Gravtix jet sprint, KMB Powerjet Pursuit, NQD pwrd Jet Catamaran!,Steam pwrd African Queen, Sidewinder airboat, Graupner Eco Power

Money sent.

I told you I would take it before anyone else

Oliver, his post was actually before yours saying he is willing to take it for 60. Who in their right mind would choose to sell for 50 when there is a chance to get the original price. If I replied to you confirming the deal, then went ahead and chose sundog's offer, then that would not be cool. But there is no deal until you confirm it (which you did after his post). Besides, I am already selling these for dirt cheap, no need for the hassle.

Sundog, I got the payment, will ship tomorrow. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TheShaddix View Post
    Sundog, I got the payment, will ship tomorrow. Thanks!
    You bet. No need to lowball that excellent offer - considering it costs $ to ship Thx again.

Got the boat today, packed quite nicely. This boat is made like a missile! With the flat bottom and the overhang at the transom it should make a superb jet boat. Thx!

Glad to hear you got it! Should definitely be an interesting build with a jet drive!